UK charts this week

QuietSoul

What do you think Michael's single, 'Don't Stop Til You Get Enough' will do in the UK charts? I read an MJNI Hotshot that said the single was in the Top 10 on Wednesday. Do you think the song has kept it's position?

Ben

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough got to No.17 in the UK charts. I was hoping it would reach the Top 10, but unfortunataly it hasn't.

Some fans on MJNI website are pathetic and saying Michael's career is over, but there forgeting that these Visionary re-releases are just that, there not new songs that where the pressure for a No.1 single is expected.

QuietSoul

No. 17 is incredible for a 30 year old song that only the fans knew was going to be released, and probably bought (I doubt anyone, other than a fan, bought the single). :D Imagine what it would be like if Michael did bring out a new song and every knew about it - it would do extremely well in the charts, I believe.

A

Anonymous

Wow, a 30 year old song makes it to #17 and they say he's over? WTF is THAT? F--- them.

That's great. :D

A

Anonymous

Blame It On The Boogie said:
Wow the US charts have him at like a billion.......

He's not even on the US chart as you know that the singles weren't released here.

Ben

I'm sure a new Michael Jackson single, from a new album would be No.1 in the UK and many other countries around the world with the exception of the USA.

What is it with the Michael and the USA, even before the false 1993 allegations Michael faced there seemed to be a problem. Michael's Dangerous album sold just aswell in the USA as Bad but Michael didn't tour the USA with the Dangerous ?