Unbreakable Party attendats

ThrillerGirl_

(THIS IS CINDY WRITING)
sorry I was logged onto Jenny's account!

Hey everyone, overboard fans who are going to the Unbreakable party in London this August and don't know where to stay please if you're planning to stay at a hostel or something please let me know because I am planning to make it this time to London and if michael goes then I will 100000% be there and see him.

Are there any special cheap hostels in London near London Equinox.
Jenny (ThrillerGirl_) Will go with me too, so it would be fun if we could live at the same hostel, but we won't be there i think because we will hang outside Michael's hotel if he will come of course :) :)

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Loafers

I think I will be going! It depends on money and if I have someone to go with..and I don't have anywhere to stay..But I would love to be there! I am working on it at the moment actually..:)

ontariocookie

Originally posted by ThrillerGirl_
(THIS IS CINDY WRITING)
sorry I was logged onto Jenny's account!

Hey everyone, overboard fans who are going to the Unbreakable party in London this August and don't know where to stay please if you're planning to stay at a hostel or something please let me know because I am planning to make it this time to London and if michael goes then I will 100000% be there and see him.

Are there any special cheap hostels in London near London Equinox.
Jenny (ThrillerGirl_) Will go with me too, so it would be fun if we could live at the same hostel, but we won't be there i think because we will hang outside Michael's hotel if he will come of course :) :)

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Regents Palace hotel in Picadilly (one min from Equinox) has rooms for £45 on 28th August. It's a really crap hotel, but it's fun, LOL.

http://regentpalace.co.uk

:D

Tiger Lilly

It's on the 29th. :)

Really, really doubt Michael will go though after reading that message from Karen Faye on MJJSource. Should be fun anyway though. :)

QuietSoul

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
It's on the 29th. :)

Really, really doubt Michael will go though after reading that message from Karen Faye on MJJSource. Should be fun anyway though. :)
29th of this month? Next Wednesday? Oh no... if it's on a week day, then I won't be able to go... :(

QuietSoul

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
^^ Yeh, I'm pretty sure it's this month. I don't think I'll be going either. :(
But if Michael was going to be there, that would be a different story! I'd stop everything for him! :D AHH!! I LOVE MICHAEL! Sometimes my heart flutters, then twists and squeezes in my chest when I think of him.

Oh, that didn't mean to come out. :)

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by QuietSoul
OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:
LOL, u don't have to thank me quite that much Krystle! :lol:

i just hope u can make it tho, cos i haven't seen u in aaaaaggeeesss!!!!

QuietSoul

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
LOL, u don't have to thank me quite that much Krystle! :lol:

i just hope u can make it tho, cos i haven't seen u in aaaaaggeeesss!!!!
I do have to thank you, because I've been asking so many people to help me and you are the only one that has.

I will try my HARDEST to come, I have to. I'd love to see you again! :D :D