UNCLE OF 93\' ACCUSER SPEAKS OUT

bluskyy

I saw this on a different site and didnt know anyone had posted this yet. The uncle has the nerve to explain why the family didnt continue with the criminal case....I thought he wasnt allowed to do anymore shows and speak about that "case"?? :idontknow

Anyway, here's the site I found the story on:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=305368&page=1

A

Anonymous

The family didn't pursue a criminal case because they were denied a request to be put into a witness protection program.

That's a laugh. Maybe I should ask Ray how Evan's album is going...'EVANstory'

LOL dumbass. He sued Michael for money AGAIN afterwards, you know wanting the all the money that HIStory would generate. I wonder how he'd respond to that if I asked him why his brother demanded that.

Why the hell would the prosecution deny them that? In that case, they should have sued the prosecution and demanded that they get justice. Not just 'Oh well, give us the money please.'

Chandler...weak excuse. WEAK.

dangerous

exactly vicky. He was scared of the media but yet he wanted to release and album and become a fu/cking ROCK STAR???

bitch please.

next in line please!

A

Anonymous

It pisses me off that these 'reporters' don't EVER ask any hard questions. Except Geraldo...he's the only one that will go there.

repinseca

The gag order in the 1993 case has no provision for the family or child speaking out after they child becomes of legal age. This means that the 1993 accuser can testify at the trial IF HE CHOOSES TO. Being as though the facts in that case were never explored, I hope he testifies so we can find out what actually happened from the horses mouth.

dangerous

yes lets see if he does. He wont though, unless its in MJs defense. WATCH.

and the facts of the case were throughly explored thank you.

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by dangerous
and the facts of the case were throughly explored thank you.
yep they sure were, SOME PPL (person) don't know what they are talking about :thumbsup

mjj_jdj

Talking about Jackson, "Michael Jackson's no longer the powerhouse he once was, but he's still a very powerful person," Chandler said. "The Jackson camp – when you go back to the situation then – they responded a lot more aggressively then than they are now. They are being aggressive [now] but it is a different type of aggression. First of all, there is a gag order now, so they are limited in what they can do."
ray chandler is another who doesnt know what in the world he is talking about.... there was a gag order in 93 also.. that sneddon tried to slap on mj when he started to defend himself...right after he broadcasted that message declaring his innocence.... they enforced a gag order... Ray go back and promote ur book in silence :thumbsdow
Hey Ray!!! what about that audio tape with the little boys father on the phone talking saying that if he went through with his plan it would ruin Michael's image, and they would definately win big time....I guess Michael forced him to say that?.. What about the pictures they took of michael's body... How come the boy's description of michael didn't match? Ever Mr. Cochran, even Michael himself in the Prime Interview has openly spoken about that...the description didn't match.... If it did match ... then the Chandler family would not have taken money because u wanna why... Because you would have had hard core evidence.... but they didn't match therefore u remained without any evidence against Michael. And what's up with your brother kidnapping your nephew...then all of a sudden those allegations came up?...hmmm a little fishy.... all because Michael wouldn't give him money to start his little shitty movie productions, and jealousy... and lastly who would accept money when their CHILD has been molested... only someone that was out for money to begin with....There is no justice being served accepting any moneys... does accepting money ease ur child's pain...that they will always remember for life. they are scarred for life... but i guess money makes it disappear? Ain't no body stupid Ray Chandler :extremely The person that coached ur nephew to lie, needs to work with u :shutup:

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by repinseca
The gag order in the 1993 case has no provision for the family or child speaking out after they child becomes of legal age. This means that the 1993 accuser can testify at the trial IF HE CHOOSES TO. Being as though the facts in that case were never explored, I hope he testifies so we can find out what actually happened from the horses mouth.
:crackingu

Fool.