Usher helps debut new Michael Jackson song at I Heart Radio Awards (2014 May 2)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
By Melissa Ruggieri

Usher helped introduce the newly released Michael Jackson song, “Love Never Felt So Good,” at last night’s I Heart Radio Awards.

The Atlanta R&B superstar – who has his own new single dropping on Monday – has made no secret of Jackson’s influence on his own fluid dancing, and he proved the perfect artist to visually accompany the song, which is the first single from “XSCAPE,” the Jackson album of never-released material coming May 13.

“Love,” which is now available through all digital retailers, was written and recorded by Jackson and Paul Anka (yes, the legendary Paul Anka) in 1983. This new recording is a combination of the original production, which retains the track’s analog, truly ‘80s feel, with the production of John McClain, co-executor of the Estate of Michael Jackson.

An alternate version of the song, featuring Justin Timberlake and produced by Timbaland, will be available on iTunes and the deluxe version of “XSCAPE.”

Check out Usher’s smooth performance.

Source: http://www.accessatlanta.com/weblogs/atlanta-music-scene/2014/may/02/usher-helps-debut-new-michael-jackson-song-i-heart/