Usher new vid throwback to "Smooth Criminal"?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Usher has unveiled the video to his latest single 'Scream', taken from his new album 'Looking 4 Myself'.
The singer is seen running about in suit that looks like the one worn in Michael Jackson's 'Smooth Criminal' video.
The video sees Usher meeting up with a girl, who he embraces before bursting through a brick wall to perform in front of an audience.

Later scenes in the video see Usher looking up at a woman lying in a glass-bottomed pool suspended in the air.

The clip was shot by directorial team BB GUN (Maxim Bohichik and Alex Bergman), using footage filmed at Fuerza Bruta in New York City.

The star's seventh studio album Looking 4 Myself was released earlier this week in the UK and US.
Usher launched the album at a special one-off show at London's Hammersmith Apollo on Monday night.

Source: http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/78185/Usher-Channels-Michael-Jackson-In-Scream-Music-Video-

MJfan01'

Usher's music quality as been going downhill since Confession's at least for me. I've heard a preview of his album and i will not be buying it. He always gives props to Michael so that's good.

LittleSusie50

Finally saw it the other day.
I noticed that both outfits were very Michael-ish.
He looked damn good in that white suit. He is just too cute!

Not as cute as Michael, naturally...
I don't own any of his music, but I do enjoy it.
I kept hearing CLIMAX on the radio at work b4 I knew it was him!
I like the way he sings really high in that song...lots of emotion too.
Kinda reminds me of BUTTERFLIES...