Very important video about Gavin

OneMoreChance

Shelly I'm not trying to be offensive but, why is this video important? A source reports that over the years Gavin has stated that Michael never touched him. That's about as reliable as the articles claiming that Jordy came forward and admitted that Michael never did anything to him. I will never believe that these boys have cleared Michael's name until I see the on T.V. doing so.

Amy, this video is only an Insider report about where the boys are now. The title on the vid at YouTube states that Gavin has become a fugitive (not exactly sure what that means) a fugitive from Michael's fans maybe?

oldschoolfan

I have heard one or 2 things about Gavin and his brother, that they were in the army now or something. I remember reading something online once and in the comments one person said that they went to the army base that Gavin and his brother were at and they were complete twats. I don't know how reliable this person is obviously as it was just a reader comment, but I wouldn't completely blow it off either. It's become quite apparent that those kids were up to no good one way or another. It's hard to know who and what to believe these days. But I think something is coming. Has anyone else noticed the sudden fluctuation in the topic of the allegations recently? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think something might get interesting soon.

Saphster

They've become fugitives and are hiding from the entire world. Not just fans.

I know for thing for sure. If I was Gavin and I really was molested by a man who is loved by so many I would NOT be hiding from the world. I would want to make sure he would never hurt anyone else ever again and out him out.

But, they are hiding because their plan backfired.

Teva

by oldschoolfan » 26 May 2010, 14:56:19

I have heard one or 2 things about Gavin and his brother, that they were in the army now or something. I remember reading something online once and in the comments one person said that they went to the army base that Gavin and his brother were at and they were complete twats. I don't know how reliable this person is obviously as it was just a reader comment, but I wouldn't completely blow it off either. It's become quite apparent that those kids were up to no good one way or another. It's hard to know who and what to believe these days. But I think something is coming. Has anyone else noticed the sudden fluctuation in the topic of the allegations recently? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think something might get interesting soon.

Funny you should say that, there is a twitter movement to start soon to urge Gavin Jackson to step forward with the truth.