VH1 Fanclub

Jackson829

Do you guys remember when VH1 had a show called Fanclub? It was a show that based on fans of a certain band or artist. Well there was a great episode of Michael Jackson fans and I wanna see it SO INCREDIBLY BADLY!!! But I can't find it on Youtube or anywhere else. I know Ecasanova was in it. Do you guys know what I'm talking about? I so wish I taped it when I had the chance. It was so incredibly positive. Does anyone have it or know a source online where I can watch it? If so, PLEASE tell me! I can hardly contain my excitement:D:wub:

Saphster

I remember seeing it! It had like 4 different people I think.

One was that ass E-Casa, then there was an older lady who said Michael saved her life during a time that she was very depressed. She was in a place going out and heard 'Jam' for the first time and that in many years after hearing that she started feeling happy and alive. She works on Michael websites, and loves it. Another person is a younger girl and she's a dance teacher I think. Michael is her biggest inspiration and she teaches alot of young kids to dance too. Another person is a guy. And he is like a huge fan since he saw him around the BAD tour live, and he just fell into the Michael fandom. It's a really good positive show. :D

Jackson829

Saphster;214594 said:
I remember seeing it! It had like 4 different people I think.

One was that ass E-Casa, then there was an older lady who said Michael saved her life during a time that she was very depressed. She was in a place going out and heard 'Jam' for the first time and that in many years after hearing that she started feeling happy and alive. She works on Michael websites, and loves it. Another person is a younger girl and she's a dance teacher I think. Michael is her biggest inspiration and she teaches alot of young kids to dance too. Another person is a guy. And he is like a huge fan since he saw him around the BAD tour live, and he just fell into the Michael fandom. It's a really good positive show. :D

That's it! I remember these people:D:lol God I wish I can watch it. The only possible way though is downloading the episode, but I'm not sure if the links I fond are reliable or creditable.