Victory songs

mjlovergurl

D.S.

They wanna get my ass dead or alive.
you know he really tried take me down by surprise.
I bet he misssioned with the CIA.
He dont half what he say.

Tom Sneddon is a cold man.

He out shock in every single way.
He'll stop at nothing just get his politcal say.
He think he had bad cause he's BSTA
I bet he never had a social life anyway.

You Think he brother with the KKK?
I know his mother never taught him right anyway.
he want your vote to remain TA.
He dont do half what he say.

Tom Sneddon is a cold man

Does he send letters to the FBI?
Did he say to eather do it or die?

Tom S. Sneddon is a cold man

(ad lib till fade)

I though this one was good to use since we all know Sneddon is a COLD man. i just LOVE this song! dont you? LOL :) :sneddoncrybaby :sneddoncr :D :lol: :banana-mu

Frenchy

Yesterday, when I left work, the first one I listened to was Scream, then Unbreakable, the Xscape and finally DS. Coz Thomas Sneddon is a coooold man...

HeavenSent

To me, every song I heard yesterday was a victory song! :lol:

My radio station did a tribute to him by playing songs from each of his solo albums, and it was both sweet and sad that Michael has all this magic to share, but the devil got in his way!

floacist

NOT GUILTY- JAY Z:) and Unbreakable,This time around and F*ck the police by NWA.

Yellow, I'll See you soon and Kingdom come by Coldplay :)

Kelly281

DS was the first song I put on after the verdict, just seemed to fit :lol: kinda like HeavenSent though, every song played feltlike a song of victory, especially Michael's songs :D

A

Anonymous

It's not really a victory song but it was awesome to listen to just before the verdict; Keep The Faith. <3

I miss hearing Invincible now! I don't have that song cause My whole album is gone :( :( But I do have unbreakable at the computer. And that was sucha great song to hear. Same with DS and another Innocent Megamix that I have :D

THIS TIME AROUND...HE'S TAKIN' NO SHIT!!!

Listen I've got problems of my own Flashin cameras, taps on my phone...Even in my home I aint safe as I should be, things always missin' maybe it could be my friends...they aint friends if they robbin' me (AKA "the accuser"!!)

floetic_justice

Originally posted by floacist
NOT GUILTY- JAY Z:) and Unbreakable,This time around and F*ck the police by NWA.

Yellow, I'll See you soon and Kingdom come by Coldplay :)

They played that today on 106&Park for Michael. I did my own version...

Michael. Jackson. Not. Guilty.
Try to charge him but he's not guuuiltyyy!
Michael. Jackson. Not. Guilty.
Try to get him for his moooneeeyyyy!

:lol: I didnt even have to change the lyrics :laugh

---
For me, I just played all my MJ music and went through all my CDs. You dont know how refreshing it was to hear his voice after hearing the not guilty verdict. I never did get to play the HIStory album and up because my aunt kicked me off the computer :extremely :laugh

Annieruok7

Boy I could go on forever on this one...check these out:

For Michael: PAYBACK by James Brown, CAN'T TRUSS IT by Public Enemy, EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD, BAD, WANNA BE STARTIN SUMTHIN', FIGHTER, I'M OK, and BEAUTIFUL by Christina Aguilera, and my fave, WHEN I'M BACK ON MY FEET AGAIN by Michael Bolton

For the fans: NOBODY CAN HOLD US DOWN by Christina Aguilera and SURVIVOR by Destiny's Child

For Tom Sneddon: YOU CAINT WIN by MJ of course, and GO AWAY by Gloria Estefan

God Bless, all is right in the world again, well, almost ... :welovemj :attheclub :inlove :mjistheki :victory: :invincibl :cheerlead :mjdancer :rockon: :partytime :dancing2:

mjlovergurl

lol good songs! lol i think i can think of a fewmore Fighter, ( i love that song!) Money, Tabliod Junkie, Why you wanna trip on me, Scream, This Time Around, Unbreakable, 2 bad, and They dont care about us.

MJslave

I listened to Beat it and changed the words singing NOT GUILTY over and over again (it really works in the chorus)

LadyInMJsLife

B00005Q4JH.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

"Unbreakable" has so much more meaning now. :D