VIRGO -The Astrological Sign Of Michael Jackson

Just_Peachy

I thought it was funny when I was posting tomorrow's Horoscopes in my "Horoscopes Daily" thread in the Off Topic Section, and Michael's fit him so well.

If it is alright with the Mod's... I'd like to post Michael's Astrological Sign/Horoscope in this forum instead, because it pertains to MJ.

Tomorrow's horoscope for Michael is really kind of funny. Have you ever noticed that your horoscopes tend to really happen/or come into play, as they say it will? (Example: If your sign says that now is a good time to make some extra cash, the next day, you find a $20 bill on the ground. WEIRD? COINCIDENCE?)

Check out Mike's for Tomorrow, September 11th, 2008

VIRGO-

If you have been under financial stress recently, now you can begin to work your way out of it. The Venus-Mars conjunction in your 2nd House of Income suggests that you can combine originality with good judgment to improve your income while feeling better about yourself. Just keep in mind that it could take a few days for your current actions to have their impact.

:D

Black Loafers

Michael's not a virgo..he's a Dog.

Ok, I guess I'm being too chinese right now :lol

I have to say tho his horoscope sounds awesome! Kinda Michaelish..:D
What does mine say? I am a cancerion..

I don't like to say I am a cancer casue it sounds like I have cancer or something..