wat is the craziest thing u wanna do with Michael?

LoveMeIfYouDare

ok now...i noe almost everyone here wans to 'get it on' with Mike.but i was juz wondering wat is the other craziest thing that u wld wan to do with mike?or mayb to him?

well for me...hmm...let me think...

ok...this one juz comes out so it isnt really good.but here goes...

him landing on my rooftop in his private jet and scare the hell outta my parents and he'll come inside and i'll introduce him to my parents and see the "once in a lifetime" expression on their faces... :D

ok...not really great but wat bout u guys???

hot4uMichael

I'd like to have waterfight with michael and then go to some haters house and throw eggs on their windows *LMAO* that would make us both laugh so hard!!!

minnie michael

the most craziest thing i wanna do with Michael..erer..i really wanna steal him from that terrible place..(sorry if i hurt American fans's feeling i dont :bustbubbl mean that) , i just wanna steal him from that place and put him in my pocket and fly to my home..
:tooexcite

if i really could do that..i believe i will do...and then the whole world and jury are searching for Michael and i..ahahha but they couldnot find out..we have already been casted a spell and became two lil rabbits or whatever...and then they put up a paper and announce Michael's case is over..hahhahahhahah

and then we take off the disguise and become MIchael and minnie michael again..and i introduce my parents this is MIchael , he has promised he would love to marry me...and then my parents pass out out of excitment...hahahhaha its toooooooo cool story...xixiixixxi :tooexcite

Well first I wanna braid his hair in corn rows!
Then dress him in all gansta clothes!
Then take him to the hottest club spot in town!
Do the Bungee Pendulum thing at Six Flags Over Texas
Be my date to the Prom
Give me away at my wedding (if I dont marry him hehehe)
Him being my substitute teacher at school! :D
Watch Finding Neverland together
Play Truth or Dare
Build a large tree house
By another chimp and name him "Buddy"
Dress him up in the Bad outfit and me and 4 other friends dress up as the spice girls and do a crazy music video hahahh

hehehe my list keeps growing and growing!!!!

Annieruok7

There are many, but the first thing I would want to do is go bowling! I think that would be hilarious because I can't bowl worth a damn!

Then catch the bus downtown and see a scary movie, like Amtyville Horror or The Ring Two...

Then come home and play Monopoly or some other board game...

cool...

Annie :banana-mu

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by MJsSexyR&BJunkie07
Well first I wanna braid his hair in corn rows!
Then dress him in all gansta clothes!
Then take him to the hottest club spot in town!
Do the Bungee Pendulum thing at Six Flags Over Texas
Be my date to the Prom
Give me away at my wedding (if I dont marry him hehehe)
Him being my substitute teacher at school! :D
Watch Finding Neverland together
Play Truth or Dare
Build a large tree house
By another chimp and name him "Buddy"
Dress him up in the Bad outfit and me and 4 other friends dress up as the spice girls and do a crazy music video hahahh

hehehe my list keeps growing and growing!!!!
lol, what's w/ the gangsta clothes? That's ok, but I luv the way he is now!

abbymjgirl

I actually would want him to come to my school in a limo and all my friends would go, "WHAT?" (haters) Then, me and Mike would go to this amazing place, like a...an amusement park or something. (my parents would be wondering where the hell I am) Oh! Then we go back to Neverland and I meet his kids and then he shows me his zoo, then he challenges me to play at the arcade! When, we go back to the main house, we eat and go up to his room and watch movies and play games and then we fall asleep talking about our past and what not! (when we fall asleep, we are lying right next to each other, hugging, like keeping each other warm) I think it's a preatty good idea, seeing how my parents called the police already and cannot find me! lol

danaluvsmj

The craziest things I would do with Michael is have a food fight, pillow fight, stay up all night eating junk food and joking.

hmmm...let me see, I would like for him to go to my school and then we would climb up to the roof of the tallest building and scream at the top of our lungs!!! lol!
another thing, i want the two of us to run and joke around at a nude beach like crazies and have soooo much fun!!!!!

LadyInMJsLife

Take him on a long highway drive on a hot summer day, with the sun roof open in my car, eating ice cream, and singing along to Janet songs as loud as we can. :drivecraz :D