We Are The World (Boxset Version)

Tiger Lilly

I'm just listening to We Are The World on the Boxset and ahhh I'm in love again! :inlove Michael's voice on this song is just so, so beautiful! I really love it at the end the best! :D

I'm not great at describing songs but damn, he's incredible! :inlove

abbymjgirl

IT'S AMAZING HOW SWEET AND ANGELIC HIS VOICE IS!!! *sighs of joy*

"...and I love you more than more...we are the world..."

Such an awesome song htis is! *plays it agin*

"...just you and me..."

minnie michael

yes..cos boxset version is a demo version so we can hear Mike's sweet voice so clearly..i canot forget i cried like crazy when i got my boxset and listened to we are the world..i love it , very very beautiful..MIchael's voice is sooso unique..very sweet at the same time is powerful..aww :thumbsup :thumbsup

I love this version - it is a lot better than the actual version. I listened to it so much that when i listened to the actual version one day, I had like completely forgotten the words and how it sounded! lol Michaels voice is sooooooooooooooo beautiful........... OMG!! lol

Originally posted by Michaels_Liberian_Girl
I love this version - it is a lot better than the actual version. I listened to it so much that when i listened to the actual version one day, I had like completely forgotten the words and how it sounded! lol Michaels voice is sooooooooooooooo beautiful........... OMG!! lol

I couldn't have said it any better. :D

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by Albamelia
We Are the World is in the Ultimate Collection Box Set. (white one)Yeah they sell it in the US.

Okay! I have the Ultimate Collection!!!! I'll have to listen to it! :)

Heather