We stay strong no matter what!

Drizzl

No matter what happens we must stay strong and united! Let's not give up the fight for fair justice and vindication for Michael!

senecajackson

I'M DOWN!!! :tooexcite

I LOVE U GUYS! Along with myself...I'm so proud to be associated with a great group of supportive die hard fans!

WE ROCK!!! :tooexcite

Saphster

:attheclub :dancingic :welovemj :girl_hug: :clapping :mjistheki :victory: :bowdown: :2mjeol: :holdhand :mj_3asskicking :star: :lightbearer: :mj_4asskicking :thumbs_up :neverland :2mjghetto :magicstick :invincibl :dancing2: :heart2: :cupid: :biglaugh: :mjghetto :cheerlead :mjdancer :inuyasha1 :rockon: :butterfly :cool:

GO MJ!!

minnie michael

yes.. we are the most strongest fans in the world..we have to be strong cos Mike is here..there is no reason for us to give up..cos our victory is around the corner right now..we have been through this more than 1 years..nearly 2 years..we have been wrongly accused 12 years..finallly..this nightmare is going to be end..right now i just wanna screaming out..and crying out..and freaking out..all of this suffering make me realise how much i love..

fingers crossed..