We\'ve Had Enough Fan-Created Video...

SexyMJLover

hey guys!

i just had to share this with u, as i think it's a masterpiece!!!
my dear friends Nima and Danny created this montage to go with We've Had Enough, and i think it's sooooooo amazing!

be prepared tho, u mite need your tissues! :(

We've Had Enough video

hope u enjoy guys :D

edit... please note u have to register first, and then if the link doesn't redirect u, go to the Multimedia section of the forum!!!

MrsBigE

I registered and tried the link in the Multimedia section and it says the link is unavailable. Any ideas? I wanna seeeeeee! :wink

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by MrsBigE
I registered and tried the link in the Multimedia section and it says the link is unavailable. Any ideas? I wanna seeeeeee! :wink
i think they've exceeded their limit of u/l already, but i'll go ask them to re-upload it again for u ok! :D :thumbsup

For All Time

Thanks for sending it to me P :D

Its absolutely amazing..the written message and dedication to Michael made me cry :(

The images fit so well to the song..makes you think alot about war, and the state of the world.

Well done guys *sheads a tear*:( its amazing!

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by For All Time
Thanks for sending it to me P :D

Its absolutely amazing..the written message and dedication to Michael made me cry :(

The images fit so well to the song..makes you think alot about war, and the state of the world.

Well done guys *sheads a tear*:( its amazing!
i know exactly wat u mean tho K... every image and clip was picked to go with what Michael was saying and it fits so beautifully! :(
it took them 20 hours to make, but it's so worth it!!!
i know they've sent it to Michael aswell, so i hope he's watched it bless him, cos i kno everything that is on there is close to his heart aswell! :inlove

well done Nima and Danny... it's just wicked! :thumbsup

For All Time

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
i know exactly wat u mean tho K... every image and clip was picked to go with what Michael was saying and it fits so beautifully! :(
it took them 20 hours to make, but it's so worth it!!!
i know they've sent it to Michael aswell, so i hope he's watched it bless him, cos i kno everything that is on there is close to his heart aswell! :inlove

well done Nima and Danny... it's just wicked! :thumbsup

Thats devotion..20hours :D

aww bless..michael will love it:)

SexyMJLover

Thats devotion..20hours :D

aww bless..michael will love it:)
LOL, i don't know if they felt like that at the time tho, cos it was probably 20 hours without sleep or food, plus a lotta swearing at the PC! :lol:

For All Time

LOL, i don't know if they felt like that at the time tho, cos it was probably 20 hours without sleep or food, plus a lotta swearing at the PC! :lol:

LMFAOO and soar eyes :compbang: ..falling asleep and waking up with key shaps on your face ...happens to me all the time :cryptic

SexyMJLover

LMFAOO and soar eyes :compbang: ..falling asleep and waking up with key shaps on your face ...happens to me all the time :cryptic
LMAO Katie, and i thought i was bad!!!

at least i've never actually FALLEN asleep on my keyboard! :crackingu

SexyMJLover

hey MrsBigE!
got your email and u shoulda received the file by now ok! :thumbsup

if not, here's yet another link for anyone wanting to watch lol!
We've Had Enough montage

MrsBigE

hey MrsBigE!
got your email and u shoulda received the file by now ok! :thumbsup

if not, here's yet another link for anyone wanting to watch lol!
We've Had Enough montage

Thanks! I did get the file...I'm downloading now...I'll let you know if I'm successful in watching it and give my feedback (whether ya want it or not) :wink

Thanks again for sending it to me...you're too sweet!

Kim :D

SexyMJLover

Thanks! I did get the file...I'm downloading now...I'll let you know if I'm successful in watching it and give my feedback (whether ya want it or not) :wink

Thanks again for sending it to me...you're too sweet!

Kim :D
aaaw, it's np Kim :D
i got your email saying u'd d/l it ok, and i'm so pleased u liked it!!! :thumbsup