Well I just got a lecture...

Tiger Lilly

I know this thread is pretty pointless but I need to rant!

My parents and my brother were just watching Richard And Judy. They just had stupid Rabbai Smulley (sp?) on there and as usual he was rattling on about his immense knowledge of the goings-on of Michael's mind... I started to get p*ssed off and started pointing out that he doesn't know Michael as well as he claims and he needs to shut up and get off the telly. Then my mom turned around to me and started yelling at me, saying I don't know Michael either and I just know the "super-star". I hit back saying that at least I don't go on TV claiming I know what he's thinking. It's just how on earth does she know how well I know Michael? I know more than her. I'm not claiming to know Michael or anything but, personally, I don't see a singer when I look at him.

She also had a go at me saying I don't know what's happening in the courtroom and I don't know if Michael's innocent. What does she think we do on here?! Talk mindless dribble about nothing? It just makes me so mad that someone who next to nothing about this trial (my parents watch the ITV news, so yeh, they know nothing...) should lecture me when I've spent hours on here learning all the facts I can about this trial!

:screaming

Okay, I'm done. :D Sorry if this thread seems kinda immature...

mjlovergurl

awww that sucks. yeah your parents DONT know a damn thing about this trail. We all have followed it since day 1 and we know the facts and we know that Gavin, and his whole family are liers. how on earth can you believe someone who has commited fraud and has lied numerous times to gain money? you have to be the dumbest person on the world to fall for something like that. we here at mjeol talk about how we feel and this place has been a god send to us all bc it makes more confident in knowing that Michael will be found innocent and we know the real story and know not to believe what we hear and see on tv or read in newspapers or tabloids. im worried to death about the verdict but i know in my heart that Michael is innocent and you know that to so dont let your parents try to tel you other wise bc they dont know jack about this case.

Cristine87

She's in no position to tell you what you know or don't know because she doesn't know how knowledgable you are!

danaluvsmj

I know exactly how you feel, Gem. I've had the same thing happen to me.
I got lectures from my family saying I don't know anything about Michael and that I shouldn't be going off to Santa Maria for some stranger's trial. It sucks when your family doesn't understand how much you love Michael. It's frustrating.

Eboni

I see you've been verbally attacked by the 'OUTSIDERS' also...well don't worry b/c only we that actually sit down and read a ligitimate article about Michael can only stand up and shout about his innocence.

-Only we that actually listen to what he's saying when he speaks can understand the person that he is.

-No....we don't only know the 'super-star'.....we've met his spirit a long time ago so we know the being that is him!!

-Pity......they only know what the 'RAGS' and the Media allows them to know....tsk, tsk, tsk..... :thumbsdow

-Oh...this thread you posted is not immature....the way your parents are thinking is!!!!!....(no disrespect to them though)