Whaat dooo u think \'bout....

Wisdom

hey guys, i was lookin' for an MJ picture and i found this pic Michael and his Joe(dad)
Jackson250_250.jpg

i dont have much Aganist Joe Jackson, but why is he holding his hand like that??????????? maybe its my eyes but ...... well who am i to judge RIGHT

DarkChild

Uhm. Joe is Michael's father? What's the big deal here? So what, now Joe isn't allowed to even touch Michael or show that he's standing behind him 110%?

frozen rose

If I was in Michael's situation, I would want my mum/dad/uncle or any relation to hold my hand or take my arm or something to show that they were there for me, and are going to be there 110%. It's no different with Joe and Michael.

Wisdom

Sorry guys i was just asking, didnt mean anything by it. :gossip:

:idontknow i was just wondering :idontknow

I am soo sory if i ofended any one. it's an honest MIstake , every one makes mistakes Right?????????????????? :D :D

:mjghetto :mjghetto

MJslave

Well I don't like Joe very much (don't hate me for this, it's just coz of what I saw on tv that pissed me off) when the trial was going on there was a guy standing with all the fans yelling shit at Michael and Mickey was tapping his dad on the shoulder all the way from the courthouse to the car coz he was trying to talk to him so that he wouldn't listen to the shit this guy was yelling and Joe didn't turn around once even though you could see that Michael was trying so hard to get his attention and that he was upset. That pissed me off. *hides*

privacy

^

From that, how can you assume that he wanted to talk to his father because of that reason? You have no idea why he was tapping him on the shoulder.

I used to dislike Joseph, I really did. I hate abusive fathers, whether it be physical, mental, verbal.. whatever.
But now I think he's really changed. Obviously he can't do a whole lot as Michael is his own man and has his own family now.

I'm so proud that Joseph was there for Michael and showed his support the best he could.

MJslave

Originally posted by privacy
^

From that, how can you assume that he wanted to talk to his father because of that reason? You have no idea why he was tapping him on the shoulder.

I used to dislike Joseph, I really did. I hate abusive fathers, whether it be physical, mental, verbal.. whatever.
But now I think he's really changed. Obviously he can't do a whole lot as Michael is his own man and has his own family now.

I'm so proud that Joseph was there for Michael and showed his support the best he could.
If you saw the tape of it you would be able to tell. I cant explain it really on the puter, but this guy was yelling out some really horrible stuff and you can see it on Michaels face that he was getting upset.Then he started taping his dad on the shoulder and he was ignoring him so Michael started to look really desperate and was really taping him on the shoulder(you know how when your trying to ignore someone and so you talk to someone else to try and divert your attetion to something else, if that made any sense) so yeah. If you saw it you would understand what I mean .

pinkrock1

Joe was just a terrible father, he beat his children, cheated on his wife, took away Michael's childhood, and countless other things. Nothing can change that. He was a crap father.
I believe he has changed for the better and its nice to see that he's patched things up with his children. :)