What attributes u think Michael possess as a father

mjlover123

In honor of Father's Day tommorrow i think it would be cool to list some of Michael's best attributes a father. Okay i think that Michael is caring, and warm, and affectionate to his children. why because he is not afraid to show affection to his kids and he tells them he loves them while looking them in their eyes. So list some of ur attributes that u think Michael possess as a man and father?:wub:

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

I like the fact the he's so protective of them as a parent should be and also i bet they have loads of fun because their dad's so fun loving :wub:

mjlover123

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;193641 said:
I like the fact the he's so protective of them as a parent should be and also i bet they have loads of fun because their dad's so fun loving :wub:

I agree i bet Prince. Paris, and Blanket are soo lucky to have Michael as a daddy i bet that Michael is going to get a special Father's Day gift from his three precious babies. The more i talk and think about Michael being a father a get a warm fuzzy feelin inside my heart.:wub:

DirtyDiana87

Michael is a great father because when he talks about his kids he just lights up so you can tell that they bring him joy!! I think he shows them lots of love and attention. Plus like any parent would he protects his children!