What Ever Happened?

Starchild

Today, Tuesday, I was ringing people up at my till in my hideous lime green, neon pink and black uniform when the customer’s two daughters started fighting. Want to know what they were fighting about?

ME! These two little girls, as most children do so innocently insulting, were fighting on how ugly I am. Apparently I’m a ‘mix’ of Cinderella’s step-sister and the evil fairy on Sleeping Beauty. Their mother of course let them continue and did nothing as most useless push-over parents do.

Also, when I went to the mall, wearing my most normal of outfits, a white tank-top navy dress pants and my fedora-looking hat, I made eye contact with this guy. As I do normally when I make eye-contact with someone, I said: Hello.

As they passed by, his friend asked: Who’s that? And the fucking prick answered: I don’t know some ugly slut.

Me a Slut! Now you know I’m not a violent person, but to be truthful, I was very tempted to stick my ugly fairy slut stiletto up his damn ignorant prick ass! Then I’d’ve given him a reason to call me a fucking psychotic bitch!

What ever happened to the time where kids where brought up with manners? I know if I would have said something like that to someone, my mother would have my ass tanned right on the spot! Am I asking too much for parents to discipline their children and for guys to be polite? Honestly! What the **** is wrong with society?!

Last time I spoke with my grandmother, she asked why I wasn’t dating and I answered that I couldn’t find a guy to my likings, so she asked what I was looking for in a man. I told her I wanted someone with intelligence, manners and a gentleman, I don’t care much for looks as long as I can stand looking at him. And you know what she told me? She said I’d have to marry someone in their fifties because men like that don’t exist nowadays! Hell if I gotta marry someone that much older than me, I might as well go all the way and jump Donald Trump and be rich!

I mostly blame Hollywood’s views on how women must look to my ever failing self-esteem, as well as societies views on how we women must all be hairless Aphrodite’s and Venus’s for those girl’s views on beauty. But also I’m going to blame the parents for their lack of discipline and teaching good manners to their children. ****! If they are our future, our futures going to hell! Between obsession of diets and looks, to stupidity and lack of manners, we’re dooming our world to being like that damn movie Worlds Smartest Man! For lack of better words: We’re fucked!

But seriously, am I that fricking ugly that people are calling me sluttish and Cinderella’s step-sister behind my back? What ever happened to the inner beauty? Has the world forgotten that it is not the outer features that matter, but the heart?

In my own words, for those who have felt the same belittlement I felt today, here’s something I say from my heart:

What is beauty?
How can we judge it?
We all have our own views of what it is, and who it pertains to, so how can one truly judge it?

Do you know?

It can be judged by the heart...

Beauty of the outer features is nothing if the heart is black.
But beauty of ones inner self and of heart cannot be denied.

We are all as beautiful as the next person, regardless of status. Do not seek in your outer features the beauty that lies within.

I wrote a poem for how I felt:

What Ever Happened?

What ever happened to beauty?
She was replaced by dieting and Hollywood

What ever happened to gentlemen?
He was replaced by foul tongue and rappers

What ever happened to manners?
Parents forbade her visits

What ever happened to respect?
He left with grace and charity

What ever happened to intelligence?
She was replaced by games and shopping