What Happened - Court Date

Tiger Lilly

Firstly, last week I heard a court date was set over a few days to decide if charges would be dropped. I never heard what happened as I was at my friends house for a week and got left behind on the news.

Secondly, whats gonna happen tomorrow? I know its to do with Bill Dickerman but what exactly is going to happen?

Sorry if this seems pointless and stupid of me.

A

Anonymous

I believe tomorrow is just a phone conference, nothing big. :) They will decide if the accusers mother will be there on the 16th to testify, as well as other things.

The REAL stuff is happening August 16! :) Sneddon, The mother (hopefully)..Melville might rule on whether Sneddon broke the gag order in Canada. The 955 motion will be disscussed and ruled on I presume. So it's expected to last a couple of days. ^_^ Alllooot of things going down then. =)

HeavenSent

From MJJF
(BNSilly2 @ Aug 4 2004, 08:04 PM)
Friday, August 6 was the day mentioned in the minutes of the hearing.

There is supposed to be a telephone conference with the judge.

They are supposed to get a report on G-Mama's health to make sure she will be there on the 16th to testilie.

Also, they will have gotten a report on the status of Dickerman. If he has agreed to testify on the 16th no action will be taken on that warrant for his arrest. If he hasn't the warrant will be served with a bail of $5,000.00.

Just wanted to remind you to keep Friday in your prayers.

Tiger Lilly

Thank you Vicky and Carla, appreciate that alot. :thumbsup

One thing tho, was there a hearing to throw charges out last week cos thats what I heard...

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Thank you Vicky and Carla, appreciate that alot. :thumbsup

One thing tho, was there a hearing to throw charges out last week cos thats what I heard...

Yes. But he di dn't rule on it, there was so much stuff , he has to have time to look it over. :)

HeavenSent

Yeah, Judge Melville hasn't made a ruling on the indictments yet. I am SOOOOOOOO anxious to hear what he's going to do. Whooo lord.

All I remember from the last hearing is that he ruled on moving the trial to Jan. 31, 2005 and of course we heard all about the ridiculous conspiracy theory.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Yeah, Judge Melville hasn't made a ruling on the indictments yet. I am SOOOOOOOO anxious to hear what he's going to do. Whooo lord.

All I remember from the last hearing is that he ruled on moving the trial to Jan. 31, 2005 and of course we heard all about the ridiculous conspiracy theory.

If he doesn't throw out at least one charge I will be shocked. I want him to prove us wrong, he doesn't have to be Sneddon's bitch.

Tiger Lilly

I feel ya girl. My stomach ties in knots thinking about it. Like Vicky said I want him to prove he's not completely one-sided.

Could someone explain this ridiculous conspiracy theory if you don't mind? I'm sorry but I got so left behind last week when I was away. I feel insecure not knowing everything. I'm a control freak. :laugh

Off_the_wall

I'm gonna miss all of what happens on the 16th coz im gonna be on holiday !damnation! I have 2 w8 till the 27th when i come bak home 2 my puter!! argh! what will I do!!

HeavenSent

I think his conscience will speak to him. At least I hope it does. Because the more you get yourself tangled with corruption and doing things you KNOW aren't right, the harder it is to get out. He needs to wear his robe w/honor and DO THE RIGHT THING!

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Off_the_wall
I'm gonna miss all of what happens on the 16th coz im gonna be on holiday !damnation! I have 2 w8 till the 27th when i come bak home 2 my puter!! argh! what will I do!!
I'll text you or fone you if you want me to Sarah. :)

sneddon is basically saying that mj was so desperate for good publicity after bashir aired he felt the boy and his family were the only ones who could save him by making a statement of some kind ie the denials that the family gave on tape. so in order for mj to get the family on tape saying good things about him and for the family to have an excuse as to why they defended mj sneddon is saying he kidnapped the family and held them hostage. no this isnt a B rate movie sneddon is actually using this as his argument lol

A

Anonymous

I'm going to miss it too! That's my first day of school! :careless

Tiger Lilly

Aww would ya???? :D I'll love ya 4ever!!!
You mean you don't already?! j/k :laugh Of course I'll fone/text ya. I'd hate for you to be going outta your mind like I was last week.

Thanks for explaining elusive moonwalker :blowkisse

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by elusive moonwalker
sneddon is basically saying that mj was so desperate for good publicity after bashir aired he felt the boy and his family were the only ones who could save him by making a statement of some kind ie the denials that the family gave on tape. so in order for mj to get the family on tape saying good things about him and for the family to have an excuse as to why they defended mj sneddon is saying he kidnapped the family and held them hostage. no this isnt a B rate movie sneddon is actually using this as his argument lol

:laugh

Yes, Michael is a criminal mastermind with thugs working for him doing his dirty work and willing to go down for him. He forced this family to do things against their will, and was SO cruel to them . Shoving them into luxory hotels and making them meet other celebrities.

Bastard.

A

Anonymous

I think his conscience will speak to him. At least I hope it does. Because the more you get yourself tangled with corruption and doing things you KNOW aren't right, the harder it is to get out. He needs to wear his robe w/honor and DO THE RIGHT THING!
Yup.

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
You mean you don't already?! j/k :laugh Of course I'll fone/text ya. I'd hate for you to be going outta your mind like I was last week.

Thanks for explaining elusive moonwalker :blowkisse

:laugh :D