What Happened - Court Date

Tiger Lilly

Also while holding them hostage and sending them off to meet celebs in posh hotels and buying them luxury items he also decided to molest the boy while he's there after being investigated before. Puh-leeease! This ain't adding up...

That theory is so pathetic and shows how much Sneddon has backed away from the molestation charges, cos he knows he has NOTHING on Michael cos he never did anything. Sneddon's relying on these conspiracy charges now. Its all he's wrapped up in. :careless

yeah the family were been held hostage yet at the same time flying to florida to hang with chris tucker and going shopping on rodeo drive using mj's credit card and staying in 5* hotels. as one of the lawyers on tv said "where can i sign up to be kidnapped like this"

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by elusive moonwalker
yeah the family were been held hostage yet at the same time flying to florida to hang with chris tucker and going shopping on rodeo drive using mj's credit card and staying in 5* hotels. as one of the lawyers on tv said "where can i sign up to be kidnapped like this"

:crackingu :crackingu

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
LOL someone actually said that!? :crackingu
yeah, one of the talking lawyers heads on TV said it, I can't remember his name. Too funny. But it's a good question! I'd like to know too!