What is going on? ;)

ThrillerGirl_

51862745.jpg

LOL I just had to post this pic I found.. looks so suspicious.. as if they'd be snogging or something ;) Gett yo hands off ma man Bee LOL.
Michael is good looking as always :D

DarkChild

LOL I think he just kissed her on the cheek. Or maybe it's edited...there WAS an edited one to make it look like they were proper kissing lmao, but I haven't seen it in ages.

ThrillerGirl_

LOL yeah I know he never kissed her.. but some pics just looks so suspicious lmao.. I think it was just a kiss on the cheek too

lol, somehow I don't feel SO jealous to Beyonce....lol, maybe I'm just happy to see them actually together cuz they're my faves! I would've love to see them actually kiss, lol but i think I'd jealous...slight...lol

ThrillerGirl_

LOL I got to think about... I haven't seen that awards on video in a looong time.. isn't that on jetzi or something? I got the urge to watch that now ;)

floacist

Beyonce fully loves Michael off and what man doesnt want Beyonce?lol. I would love to see them hook up only if Jay Z disapeared from the picture haha. They would make such a sexy couple!

Originally posted by floacist
Beyonce fully loves Michael off and what man doesnt want Beyonce?lol. I would love to see them hook up only if Jay Z disapeared from the picture haha. They would make such a sexy couple!

I so TOTALLY agree! :D :D :D :D :D They'd be the 'perfect couple' :D

HeavenSent

I don't know about them being the 'perfect' couple. They're both VERY attractive, but I swear on my freakin' Human Behavior textbook that the next woman Michael gets with better not be just eye candy! Dammit. I want him to be with good looks AND intellect, and ready to take on all the shitty media...and if she's older and established, then so be it. *sighs* God, I just want Michael to be happy :(

Okay, Not that serious. I know. But still...

:lol:

*sighs again*

SexyChica

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I don't know about them being the 'perfect' couple. They're both VERY attractive, but I swear on my freakin' Human Behavior textbook that the next woman Michael gets with better not be just eye candy! Dammit. I want him to be with good looks AND intellect, and ready to take on all the shitty media...and if she's older and established, then so be it. *sighs* God, I just want Michael to be happy :(

Okay, Not that serious. I know. But still...

:lol:

*sighs again*

Very true, Carla.. Very true!!