what is the biggest change...

LoveMeIfYouDare

since u become a MJ fan?

for me,i learn to appreciate music more and my love for children deepens.whenever i see needy pple on the street begging for money,i will give some to them coz i think of Michael donating so much $ for charity and i muz do my part oso...

anyway,i feel that since becoming a MJ fan,i think differently in a good way and im so glad...:)

wat bout u guys? :thumbsup

Eboni

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
since u become a MJ fan?

for me,i learn to appreciate music more and my love for children deepens.whenever i see needy pple on the street begging for money,i will give some to them coz i think of Michael donating so much $ for charity and i muz do my part oso...

anyway,i feel that since becoming a MJ fan,i think differently in a good way and im so glad...:)

Yeah...i know what u mean....i've learned to tolerate a lot before i lose my cool...i've read a few books *the truthful ones*...and he really is a cool indivisual....more ppl should try to attain the qualities that he possesses.... :thumbsup

danaluvsmj

since becoming an MJ fan, I've learned to help others and to be kind and generous, and to always try your best at everything you do.

Black Loafers

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
since becoming an MJ fan, I've learned to help others and to be kind and generous, and to always try your best at everything you do.

same here. I am for example trying to help a good friend who is almost dying of anorexia..:( And I've realised that you shouldn't juge a man by his/hers apperance if you know what I mean..People always do that and says that Michael looks like a freak. I can tell you..When I became a fan, when I bought the invinsible CD and was browsing through the pages in the booklet I didn't think he was ugly at all.
hehe...:)

Mathilde

Until Michael "came into my life" I actually didn't care much for music at all. I think I had 2-3 cds until I became a fan of Michael. At first I bought as many of his cds as I could find, but then later I also started to have an interest in other music than just Michael's. He was the one that made appreciate music, and I'm forever thankful for that. I think I have a quite good collection of music from different artists today, and I love it!

I like to think that I was a caring person and giving person before Michael came into my life, but Michael has definitely inspired me to keep caring for other people than just myself!

P dub

well i have been an mj Fan all my life since i was 3 yrs old so i think his music makes me appreciate other artists music and different types of music, cuz he incorporates all type of music in his songs and i love that. :thumbsup
(im listening to mjs ghosts now)

Saphster

I've learned that you can never give up no matter how bad a situation looks. You must always have faith. Through good times and bad. And oh yeah...be more cautious of so called 'friends'.

Annieruok7

Wow Sapphire, you hit the nail on the head with that one...never give up is what I learned too...
So many times you think, God its hard to be an MJ fan. Whenever I buy an MJ cd, even b4 all of this happened, the cashiers always make some flip comment...You know what I say now? "Shut up, and scan it...your opinion is not desired, nor required."
Gotta have thick skin to be an MJ fan, but its cool.

Annie :banana-mu

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by Sapphire Angel
I've learned that you can never give up no matter how bad a situation looks. You must always have faith. Through good times and bad.

I'm w/ you! He in a sense taught me to be patient and have faith no matter what the obstacles are and no matter what kind of mean, retarded people try to bring ya down, you must always believe that in the end...the good guys win (I'm talking, not just now, but for quite sometime in MJ's life. He's been persecuted by evil people almost his whole life!) :nonono:

I learned to really, really appreciate music way more. I have to admit that I use to not really listen to the radio because I guess the music didn't "catch" me. When Mikey came in to my life, it was awesome! Now, I listen to music!! :thumbsup

OH! And who's to forget the children! Everytime I see the poor straving kids in diff. countries, I'm always thinking of Michael...how he would help, more how he DOES help the world! I love it when I see him around children! I love them so much, now. I used to, of course, but he actualy made that like into love...a huge love!

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
since u become a MJ fan?

I agree w/ you..I've done the same thing. :)

I'm better at forgiving people and I try to love myself. Also, when I go through hard times and I don't think I can survive them I think of all the obstacles that have plagued Michael and how he got through them, and I know that when you set your heart on something your dreams will come true. I also think I've become more spiritual.

~Sheri~

This is a great idea for a thread LoveMeIfYouDare! People think we just love Mike cuz of his music..but they don't know how important he is in our lives! Being a fan of his has made all of us better people! :)

hot4uMichael

wow this is an incredible thread, what changed me?

Well i've started to appriciate life more, what life is all about, i didn't pay any attention to anything before I've become a michael fan but that was a long time ago too also, but I've realized that I need take one day at a time.

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by dangerousgurl829
This is a great idea for a thread LoveMeIfYouDare! People think we just love Mike cuz of his music..but they don't know how important he is in our lives! Being a fan of his has made all of us better people! :)

thank you:)

i love to know that Michael had changed so many pple's life for the better..

he is definitely one of a kind...:)

Crazy4MiJac

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
Well i've started to appriciate life more, what life is all about, i didn't pay any attention to anything before I've become a michael fan but that was a long time ago too also, but I've realized that I need take one day at a time.

Same here. :)

He's also opened my eyes to the condition of the world, and I'm thankful for that because now I can find ways on my own to make a difference and help. He insires me to be a better person and not judge people. To be childlike and loving, and he also opened me up to music as well. I listened to music before Michael Jackson, but know I know what real music is! ;)

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by Crazy4MiJac

He's also opened my eyes to the condition of the world, and I'm thankful for that because now I can find ways on my own to make a difference and help. He insires me to be a better person and not judge people. To be childlike and loving, and he also opened me up to music as well.
Same here! :thumbsup Childlike not childish! :thumbsup

If people only knew that we, the fans, are oh so much more than just loving him and thinking he's sexy etc. We have actually learned sooooo much about Michael. We learned to be better people!

Thank You , Michael for giving us the taste of true love and always making sure we represent YOU! I love you more, Mikey!