What now?!! This looks like BS (Stacy Brown & NY Daily News [wait for details])

alfredo

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/396950p-336402c.html

BY MICHELLE CARUSO
DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF

Michael Jackson

Latoya Jackson

LOS ANGELES - Jermaine Jackson feared his kid brother Michael might be guilty of child molestation, but backed him at trial because he thought the pop star would commit suicide in prison, according to a bombshell book proposal obtained by the Daily News.
In a tell-all outline shopped to publishers just weeks after Michael's arrest in November 2003, Jermaine described the Pop King as a sometimes out-of-control drug and booze abuser with a calculating mean streak and "a thing for young children."

The eight-page proposal for "Legacy: Surviving the Best and the Worst," lists Michael Jackson's preferred substances as Vicodin, Demerol, codeine, Percocet, cocaine, Jack Daniels and wine.

"Does he really know what he does with these kids?" Jermaine wondered.

"I don't want to tell you my brother's innocent. I am not certain that he is," Jermaine said in the tome-teaser drafted by author Stacy Brown, who co-authored "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind the Mask" with the singer's former publicist, Bob Jones.

But Jermaine's still-unpublished tale is the ultimate insider look at the troubled star.

He admits that the family has protected Jacko's image and says that Jackson also cheats, lies and even changed the color of his skin.

Even the pop star's behavior with his own nephews has left his family "shaken," according to Jermaine. He recounts the family coming together after the death of brother Tito's ex-wife in the mid 1990s and finding Michael sitting on a bed with Tito's young sons and holding them in a disturbing manner.

Jermaine also dished about the singer's bizarre behavior shortly before he surrendered to authorities to face charges in November 2003.

Holed up in a Las Vegas hotel room, Michael calmly watched a "Pinocchio" DVD with his three children in his lap, but he later flew into a rage, trashing the room and breaking every glass, lamp and dish in it.

The protective big brother vowed to help Michael beat the rap because "Michael couldn't survive one day in prison ... He'd commit suicide."

Other bombshell teasers in Jermaine's outline include:

That during the Jackson 5 days, Michael's brothers feared he was gay. The brothers met lots of women while touring and all eventually fell in love. "But Michael, well, he wasn't interested. We used to quietly say that we couldn't have a gay brother."

Michael hates Jews because he thinks Hollywood moguls Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen stole the idea for Dreamworks studio, including the boy-on-the moon logo, from him.
"But the Jews are the powerful ones and they have done a lot to put my brother in his place ... just another n-----."

That a devious and calculating Michael squashed his brothers' solo musical careers.
But the family stood behind Michael despite pain, doubts and misgivings, unwilling to give up on "our little brother."

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah of course it's bull$hit. And the person behind it is Stacy Brown. Someone needs to tear him a new a$$hole.

This obviously was done to create another scandal in hopes of getting attention from what someone probably thought would be the same time the Katrina single is released.

Jermaine Jackson has been too vocally supportive of Michael in the media. THis reads like some 'Wacko Ortho' (Maureen Orth) mess. Coincidentally, Brown was accused of stealing some of her tabloid trash.

A

Anonymous

*yawn*

I think Jermaine is generally a dipshit, but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt here. He supported Michael whole-heartedly during the trial, and even called up tv stations defending him, getting mad, cussing them out. It'd be just a whole lot easier to stay silent if that were the case.

missclimpson

All this nastiness against Michael is so depressing. Why? Why? I don't get it. Why do these people hate him so much? As far as I can tell, he's never harmed anyone in his whole life.

alfredo

Just went over to the idiot at FOXNews. I won't post the link! :mad:

This appears to be old garbage that is just now coming out! Apparently, this was based on a book around the time that MJ and Jermaine were on the outs. Stacy "doo doo" Brown then added a little "information" from when he was on the "inside" with the Jacksons.

I did think it was crazy that Jermaine would write this given his impassioned defense of MJ on Larry King (crying even) So, this may all be a figment of Stacy Brown's imagination.

I have a few points to make about the allegation that MJ sabotaged his brothers' careers.

1) Tell me I'm not dreamin' featured MJ in support of his brother Jermaine
2) Don't go Nowhere by Marlon was very similar to MJ songs.
3) Spilt acts generally don't do well. 1 member excels the others have one-offs.
4) Imagine how many awards Janet should have won by now if it was not for the expectation of greatness (that she actually delivers).

5) Has Hollywood or the Music world ever allowed multiple members of a family to shine so brightly? If it wasn't for their undeniable talent, all of the other members would have be silenced not by MJ (bogus, lie) but by the industry.

6) These weird conspiracy theories forget/intentionally overlook 1 major fact. MJ worked hard on his craft. He co-produced all of his work, wrote most of his songs, created those awsome collaborations (Diana, Quincy, Paul M, Stevie W, Janet, ....), and shined in the The Wiz, His Videos, Ben (Oscar), Captain EO, etc. Who in Hollywood works harder? These thoughts are derivatives of lazy idots!!!!:angry: :angry:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. But what a loser Stacy Brown is. He needs to get a f_ckin life. This kinda reminds me of that story about Joe Jackson. Someone trying to create a rift between Mike and members of his family.

Remember there was a story, pushed by Dimond and Friedman, that Mike supposedly called Joe Jackson furious about something the Prince had done? Joe had to release a statement slapping that false report down.

And now this mess with Jermaine. I don't particularly care about Jermaine "Word to the Bad" Jackson. But considering the way he was so publicly upset about the trial and the media coverage, it causes me to have serious doubts about the accuracy of any of this Stacy Brown-created garbage.

If Jermaine wanted to make money in that way, he would have done it and released this alleged book during the trial.

No, I think the culprit is definitely that milk-dud headed bastard.

danaluvsmj

another garbage story. Of course, because it's Stacy Brown, who think he's a 'Jackson insider' when he hardly knows him.:8-26-03ranting:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
All this nastiness against Michael is so depressing. Why? Why? I don't get it. Why do these people hate him so much? As far as I can tell, he's never harmed anyone in his whole life.
They don't need a reason. They do this because Michael Jackson exists and they're too damn lazy and money-hungry to get a real job. That's the only reason.

A

Anonymous

Most of the things said in this article was said in Bob Jones' book. Coincidence? Uh, no.

I can't even count the number of times Michael helped his brothers along in their careers and his sisters as well. Every single one of them.

I won't even touch the other stuff. Joe and his business partners molesting Michael? Don't make me kill someone.

Jermaine spoke and defended Michael with pure emotion during the trial, that was real.

You have to ask yourself what kind of sick mind Stacy Brown has? To say that Joe Jackson and some of his friends molested Michael and he molested his daugthers is the most stomach turning thing I have ever heard in my life. We all know Jermaine lives at home with his folks. And we can see that he is the closest to Joe. Stacy did this to cause trouble. We know Stacy and Jermaine were working on a book they had been working on a book has late has 2002 so this book is not new. Stacy needs his gressy ass kicked

danaluvsmj

First of all, if Michael had all those drugs in his system, he would be dead. All those drugs are extremely strong, and mixed together it would be fatal.

Also, If Michael was smashing hotel rooms, wouldn't it have been all over the news?

I think what happened is that Jermaine's ticked off at Stacy Brown, and so Brown is trying to get back at him.

tofdel1

I really wish that the whole Jackson family would take every one of these "reporters" and "newspapers" who say this garbage, and sue the hell out of them for slander! I think that's what they need to do to shut them up. There are really some evil people out there.:mad: :mad: :mad: :8-26-03yuk:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
danaluvsmj said:
First of all, if Michael had all those drugs in his system, he would be dead. All those drugs are extremely strong, and mixed together it would be fatal.

Also, If Michael was smashing hotel rooms, wouldn't it have been all over the news?

I think what happened is that Jermaine's ticked off at Stacy Brown, and so Brown is trying to get back at him.
Yep. Brown is acting like the little bi+ch.

Maiky

that's another vicious attempt to bother Mj and create a bad feeling between him and his brotherds and co.
I too have seen during the ordeal of the trial that Jermaine was really supportive and defending MJ in a way that was not like Stacy Brown wants to make people believe. And after almost 9 months after the aquittal, how come they come now with a book story?
In my opinion, Michael should take this person, Stacy Brown, and file a lawsuit against him,and the same thing should Jermaine do . I can't imagine how vicious people can be in order to make money and put Michael in the bad light. Seeing that Mj was acquitted because he is INNOCENT and the accusers were COMPLETELY LIARS seems such a thing some people don't want to understand...

alfredo

This turned out to be more bullsh*t

I hate to post this crap. But it's necessary to really understand just how stupid these folks are:

[Jackson] bullied bro

Fear of Michael drove Jermaine to nix book

BY MICHELLE CARUSO
DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson threw a raging fit and made drastic threats when he found out his brother Jermaine was drafting a tell-all book, so his shaken older sibling pulled the plug on the project, the Daily News has learned.
Michael vowed to toss Jermaine out of the Jackson family home and sue him and anyone else who had a hand in writing or publishing the proposed tome, "Legacy: Surviving the Best and the Worst," said author Stacy Brown, who had been slated to ghostwrite the project.

In a shocking tome-teaser detailed in Sunday's Daily News, Jermaine, 51, said Michael, 47, has "a thing for young children" and that he feared his kid brother might be guilty of the child molestation charges he faced in late 2003.

A jury found the oddball entertainer not guilty of the charges last June.

Jermaine also dished about Michael's alleged drug and alcohol abuse, claimed that Michael's two older kids were fathered by a sperm donor and suggested that their father, Joe, molested their sisters Rebbie and La Toya when they were kids.

In an exclusive interview yesterday, Brown said he was "surprised and caught off guard" when the Daily News obtained the book outline more than two years after it was shopped to publishers as Michael faced child molestation charges. "The experience of writing the proposal ... and then having Michael go nuts, Jermaine crying, and the family going into chaos mode was draining and weird, and one that I wouldn't want to deal with again," said Brown, who co-wrote "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind the Mask" with the pop star's longtime front man Bob Jones.

Brown said that within weeks of the proposal going out, Michael Jackson somehow got his hands on a copy and "went ballistic."

"He threatened to throw Jermaine out of Hayvenhurst," said Brown, referring to the Jackson family's longtime home in Encino, Calif. "He called Jermaine a backstabber."

Michael Jackson owns the mansion, but Jermaine lives there, along with their mother Katherine, their brother Randy, and Jermaine's ex-wife, Alejandra, who has children by both Randy and Jermaine.

Jackson's siblings had frantic "family meetings" to discuss Jermaine's revelations, and under the intense pressure, "Jermaine decided not to go forward with the book," said Brown, who had been an old-time friend of the Jackson family.

Brown said he stopped considering Jermaine and the other Jacksons friends after the experience made him realize "how out of touch, unreal, unrealistic and dysfunctional" the family is.

"In a way I'm glad none of this happened. I don't want to be affiliated with them anymore," said Brown.

Originally published on March 6, 2006

So, in other words...I, Stacy doo doo Brown, didn't have a story and wanted to inject myself into the limelight again. I decided that I didn't want the Jacksons as "friends" any longer. Especially, after my one lousy book and the other books that never made it out. I don't know why they wouldn't help me write garbage about their family. Now, they won't let me back in. It just is sooo unfair :bleh

alfredo

This stuff makes about as much sense as killers in hot-air ballons, leg-waxes in the middle of a dangerous liason, and 3-time kidnappings!

I am amazed at the lunacy of it all! The lunacy continues in the media unabated!