What\'s the point?

Annieruok7

On CNN today, the news ticker at the bottom said that Melville is gonna release publicly all of the sealed evidence, transcripts, etc. from the trial.

What for? Is this legal, or can he just do it because he's the judge?

They will also be returning MJ's passport and adult magazines, what the hell?
I understand the passport, but I would throw those damn magazines back in their sorry ass faces, they probably need em more than he does anyway. Why don't they give him back those damn pics that they took of him in '93, cuz you know that someone is going to eventually 'leak' them to the press...

They are so pissed off that he was acquitted because he is INNOCENT, that now they wanna see if its possible to do anything else to embarrass the man, they just can't let it go, damn...and the call US obsessed!

I taped the Jackson verdict, and the best part of it other than MJ walking out free, was the look on the media's face as the filed out of the courtroom. They looked like they were processing out of a funeral, they were so somber, it was pathetic. If he had been found guilty, they would have been knocking each other over to get outta there. Diane Dimond's face was absolutely priceless...what a beautiful moment. I will cherish this tape forever. Such a treat to see her with her damn mouth closed for a change.

They better leave Michael alone and get on with the business of their own lives, cuz God is on his side, and this not guilty verdict was just a warning to these busy people...they better let it go, cuz God's watching.

Peace and God bless our Michael,
Annie :banana-mu
:attheclub :welovemj

Great post, Annieruok7. I totally agree with you. The media want bad news and nothin but. They can't handle the truth!! LMAO @ Diane Dimond though! That was a crack up!

privacy

TBH I didn't expect them to just not talk about it or for nothing to happen afterwards... you know the media. They were hurt because they were wrong.. they're not gonna let that lie.