what\'s your favourite VMA performence?

Jea-nny

okay the title says all....

1992: Black or white/will you be there
1995:Medley/dangerous/you are not alone
2001: N*sync & Michael Jackson

hi.
ive only seen the 1995 one,and a bit of the n*sync one and i have to say i thoyght the one with nsync and mj was greeeeaaaatttttt!
the way he walks out and takes over the stage:)

Definitely the 1995:Medley/dangerous/you are not alone. OMG do I just love that performance so much. I have the entire 1995 MTV VMAs on tape and that is one of the best things of MJ that I had ever taped. I even just love the speech that Michael made when he and Janet had won the best dance award for Michael's video Scream. It is a shame that Lisa Marie Presley was being such a bitch that night. Sorry if I had offended any of you LMP fans but she really was being one that night.

scream_louder

I love all of the above mentioned performances!! Can't choose just one... won't be fair ;) The question's hard to be answered (well, not that hard like "Which is your fav MJ video or song?"). Everything he does on stage is... MAGIC!!

minnie michael

yes i love those three performance, but biggest surprise to me is 01 Michael's lil dance with Nsync... :cupid:

92 and 95 performance are amazing too, but in 01, i canot believe Michael will be there at first but at the end of Nsync performance Michael appeared on stage all of a sudden.. that second made my heart beat sooo fast.. i was sooo excited to see Michael... he looks amazing handsome that night the new short hair is soooo hot...Michael's dance is cuteeeee...i love thattttt... :cupid: :cupid: :licklips:

Originally posted by minnie michael
yes i love those three performance, but biggest surprise to me is 01 Michael's lil dance with Nsync... :cupid:

92 and 95 performance are amazing too, but in 01, i canot believe Michael will be there at first but at the end of Nsync performance Michael appeared on stage all of a sudden.. that second made my heart beat sooo fast.. i was sooo excited to see Michael... he looks amazing handsome that night the new short hair is soooo hot...Michael's dance is cuteeeee...i love thattttt... :cupid: :cupid: :licklips:
exactly!!thats why i had to choose that one too coz they are all gr8 but that one,it ws wll cool the way he entered the stage! :D

urbanpinkpixie

I love all of them.

1992-SOOO hott in that one!

1995-His hair was short and it was just soooo good!

2001-I was watching the VMAs live and when they said Kings of Pop and they erased the s I was like OMG!!!! It was just sooo good! And they showed Janet I was like YAY!

I would definetly have to say the 1995 MTV Awards, whoa! that performance was definetly one of Michael's best! :inlove :inlove :ten when he performed "You Are not alone", that was so beautiful!!!! He's beautiifufulllll

Cristine87

The 1995 performance was hott! The 1992 performance I never saw & the 2001 performance just surprised the hell out of me, I love how he just came out & took over the stage & shit & everyone just went nuts. The 2001 VMA's was one of my favorites!

wacky_sis

I loved all three of them but I think 2001 was soooo cool 'cause it suprised me soooo much (like it did to many others) I just saw when it said Kings Of Pop and thought "yeah right, they wish" and then the "S" got erased and MJ's shadow appeared I started "no way!, NO way!, NO WAY!!!" It was a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting it. I had no idea MJ was gonna be there. I don't know if there were rumors but I didn't hear anything about it.

Originally posted by wacky_sis
I loved all three of them but I think 2001 was soooo cool 'cause it suprised me soooo much (like it did to many others) I just saw when it said Kings Of Pop and thought "yeah right, they wish" and then the "S" got erased and MJ's shadow appeared I started "no way!, NO way!, NO WAY!!!" It was a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting it. I had no idea MJ was gonna be there. I don't know if there were rumors but I didn't hear anything about it.
yea i know!that performance was soooooooooooooo cool!