What selfless act would you give to MJ?

Jackson829

Every so often I would dream about meeting Michael and it didn't matter where I was or what time in place it was, I'd just want to see him in person, either shaking his hand or waving to him from afar. But the ones I usually think about is if I do meet Michael, I would like to do a selfless act to cut him some slack so to speak and do something for him that he's always wanted to experience. The one thought that I've been thinking about recently is if I was in a store, let's say an entertainment store (cause we all know how much MJ loves music and movies and such) and there would be no one in the store, so what I would do is have the front windows or any window covered to block the outsiders view, so no one would know he was in there. There he could finally shop in peace. And even though I would be eager to talk to him I think I'd leave him be, unless he really wanted to talk to:D! I'd be in:cloud9! As much as I know MJ loves to feel the love from us fans, I can't imagine what his reaction would be if we offered to help him experience something that ordinary people do everyday. I'd imagine he'd be not only shocked by that selfless action but extremely happy! Sometimes I wish I really could do that for him.

Annique

Im not sure. But I'd do nearly anything for him.
If I'd meet him I'd like to tell him how much he means to me, how he made my life so much better. And I would ask for a hug. I swear! My number one wish is a hug from him! I heard he gives great ones. I already go weak in the knees thinking about, let alone EXPERIENCING it!