What songs of Michael touches your heart and why

mjlover123

The songs that really pulls at my heart strings are " Earth Song" " Smile" GOD everytime i hear that song i melt, its as through Michael is singing that song personally to me. And also " Liberian Girl" that song is soo beautiful and romantic. So what Michael song touches your heart and why?:wub: Thats one of the main reasons why i love Michael is that he sings a lot of beautiful songs with a lot of depth and feeling.

Shannon

Ohh, too many to mention... but I'll try.

I adore Speechless, Earth Song, Cry, The Lost Children, Human Nature, Will You Be There, I'll Be There... Ohh my goodness, there's too many to mention.

But I heard one of the classics on the radio the other day... She's Out Of My Life. Wow, it's so simply, but my gosh, his voice... I love it. I love him. :wub:

mjlover123

I notice that everytime that Michael performed " Shes Out Of My Life" .At a Live show he will always cry. I see why because its soo touching in a sad sort of way.:( And also forgot to mention that i love Childhood as well.

Shannon

mjlover123;179837 said:
I notice that everytime that Michael performed " Shes Out Of My Life" .At a Live show he will always cry. I see why because its soo touching in a sad sort of way.:( And also forgot to mention that i love Childhood as well.

He always cry when he performs ''I'll Be There'' as well, if I remember correctly. :unsure:

''Childhood'' is indeed a great song too. :) Very classical, very much Michael.

T0dd0la

Im shocked nobody has not mentioned "Speechless"... Im in awe of that song. "Chidlhood" to, "Before you judge me, try hard yo love me" thats so powerful... And do I have to mention "Will You Be There"?

"In our darkest hour, in my deepest despair
Will you still care? Will you be there?
In my trials and my tribulations
Through our doubts and frustrations
In my violence, in my turbulence
Through my fear and my confessions
In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart."

If I had to choose I would(at the moment) say "Speechless"..

Shannon

T0dd0la;179864 said:
Im shocked nobody has not mentioned "Speechless"... Im in awe of that song. "Chidlhood" to, "Before you judge me, try hard yo love me" thats so powerful... And do I have to mention "Will You Be There"?

"In our darkest hour, in my deepest despair
Will you still care? Will you be there?
In my trials and my tribulations
Through our doubts and frustrations
In my violence, in my turbulence
Through my fear and my confessions
In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart."

If I had to choose I would(at the moment) say "Speechless"..

Hey, Ola, did you read my post? Okay, my first post. :rolleyes: :lol

Saphster

Who's lovin you- Ok so it's a Jackson 5 song but it still touches me!:wub: I just love it. I get all into a happy, and sad mood at the same time.

Liberian Girl-Just love it. It's so seductive in a secretive type of way. And Michael's voice is so sensual. The entire mood is just right.

Will you be there- Soulful, up-lifting, gives you hope and faith. You can hear the pain in Michael's voice.

You are not alone- Michael knows how to hit the right notes! I love it.

Earth Song-makes me cry because I realize that there is a lot of pain in this world. :(

There's a whole lot more.

Tessa

You are not alone - Just gave me goosebumps

Speechless - Left me speechless, lol

Billie Jean - Cuz its ageless

Keep the faith - Seemingly spiritual and has that gospel sound to it..lets me know that no matter what I face in life..what obstacle, that God will NEVER let me down, and I know this for fact If I just only KEEP THE FAITH.

mjlover123

Tessa;179890 said:
You are not alone - Just gave me goosebumps

Speechless - Left me speechless, lol

Billie Jean - Cuz its ageless

Keep the faith - Seemingly spiritual and has that gospel sound to it..lets me know that no matter what I face in life..what obstacle, that God will NEVER let me down, and I know this for fact If I just only KEEP THE FAITH.

I love Keep the Faith too. Michael voice sounds like a lullaby is soo soft and soothing especially when he sings "Smile". I just loove that song its like Michael's in the room with me sereneding me when am feeling sad.:wub:

Tessa

mjlover123;179892 said:
I love Keep the Faith too. Michael voice sounds like a lullaby is soo soft and soothing especially when he sings "Smile". I just loove that song its like Michael's in the room with me sereneding me when am feeling sad.:wub:

Oh!! yes, that song as well..If you visit the topic "Me singing" you'll here me singing it somewhere in there! lol

But I love it as well

mjlover123

Tessa;179893 said:
Oh!! yes, that song as well..If you visit the topic "Me singing" you'll here me singing it somewhere in there! lol

But I love it as well

:D Smile has like a broadway show tune feel to it. I love it Michael can sing that song to me anytime.:wub:

mjlover123

Tessa;179900 said:
Hey, the song is self-explanatory lol

Oh soo Michael cries about the thought of someone being out of his life. No wonder he cries while singing it. Yeah that can really hurt to have someone out of your life.:(

Tessa

mjlover123;179903 said:
Oh soo Michael cries about the thought of someone being out of his life. No wonder he cries while singing it. Yeah that can really hurt to have someone out of your life.:(

LOL:lol didnt mean to laugh but I didnt know you hadnt figured it out..