What's tha matter with Boteach?

Eboni

Hi guys!

-This thread is about that.....man Rabbi Shmuley..(I think that's how you spell it)..what's his problem with Michael Jackson???

-He was just on court tv almost literally condeming Michael on these charges!!

-Does he have f**king issues???...I mean damn it he is acting like a jilted lover or something!!!

-He's on there saying Michael's acting like a spoiled brat and such like!!...How dare he???...Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't he a 'friend' of Michaels'???

-That bastard...he needs to shut the f**ck up and keep an open mind like some people are trying to do. I do get really mad when people like him appear on tv talking shit!!! :thumbsdow

-I mean if you had seen it...he was almost shouting these doubts about Michaels' innocence.

-DAMN THESE KIND OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

AJ&MJACKSON

Originally posted by Eboni
Hi guys!

-This thread is about that.....man Rabbi Shmuley..(I think that's how you spell it)..what's his problem with Michael Jackson???

-He was just on court tv almost literally condeming Michael on these charges!!

-Does he have f**king issues???...I mean damn it he is acting like a jilted lover or something!!!

-He's on there saying Michael's acting like a spoiled brat and such like!!...How dare he???...Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't he a 'friend' of Michaels'???

-That bastard...he needs to shut the f**ck up and keep an open mind like some people are trying to do. I do get really mad when people like him appear on tv talking shit!!! :thumbsdow

-I mean if you had seen it...he was almost shouting these doubts about Michaels' innocence.

-DAMN THESE KIND OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE WITH YOU. I THINK GUY IS JUST HATING ON MICHEAL .HE IS JUST TRING TO GET FAMOUS OFF MJ NAME.WHAT A ASS

Eboni

Yeah ....he really is starting to get to me...

-Isn't he the same guy that went to Michaels' house .......ate his f**king dinner and associated with Michaels' kids then sung soooo much praises for him in an interview....now he's spitting such angry words and emotions at Michael?????

-i GET SO MAD AT THE GALL OF THESE FOLKS!!!!! :extremely

AJ&MJACKSON

Originally posted by Eboni
Yeah ....he really is starting to get to me...

-Isn't he the same guy that went to Michaels' house .......ate his f**king dinner and associated with Michaels' kids then sung soooo much praises for him in an interview....now he's spitting such angry words and emotions at Michael?????

-i GET SO MAD AT THE GALL OF THESE FOLKS!!!!! :extremely

RIGHT. ENVY BECAUSE MIKE MAYBE.........KICK HIM OUT OF HIS LIFE.

DOLLY2005

YES MICHAEL DID KICKED HIM OUT OF HIS LIFE.
I ALSO WISH THAT MICHAEL KNEW WHAT URI GELLER THINKS OF HIM , IF MICHAEL THINKS THAT URI GELLER IS HIS FRIEND.
THEN I GOT NEWS FOR HIM.

HE IS NOT.

I HOPE THAT AFTER THIS TRIAL MICHAEL WILL OPEN HIS EYES.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, well I didn't hear that crook complaining about Mike while he was posing for pictures with Mike, using him for publicity, and misappropriating funds from the Heal the Kids Charity.... That egomaniacal asshole needs to shut the f_ck up. :extremely

Eboni

Originally posted by whisper
Yeah, well I didn't hear that crook complaining about Mike while he was posing for pictures with Mike, using him for publicity, and misappropriating funds from the Heal the Kids Charity.... That egomaniacal asshole needs to shut the f_ck up. :extremely

:lol: ...HE MAKES ME... :sick:

-I actually read the interview that he gave talking about when he visited Michael Jacksons' home...and how Michael was a nice guy and what not...

-I'd like to give him a piece of my mind in the filthiest language known to mankind :screaming