whats your favorite dangerous era video?

I was thinking about this cos of the thread over in off topic "Neverending Questionaire", there was a question about this and I wanted to start a thread to see what everyone's favorite video is from the dangerous era.

Mine would have to be the "In the Closet" video anddddddd "Remember the Time".

Reasons-
Okay, ITC-let's face it.. Michael is soooooooo hot in that video! :inlove C'mon, he's in the middle of the desert and he's all hot and sweaty, WHOA BABY! Gimme a cold shower :laugh lol.

Remember the time-I just loveeee that sonngggggg!!!! :inlove :inlove It has the most catchy tune to it, and every time I see the video I go insane! Not only does Michael look good in that video but his voice for this particular song is sooooo beautiful :inlove :inlove I love every second of this video.

Let's face it, Michael makes the best videos! :licklips: :bowdown: :inlove muuuuuahhahahhahahahahahhaa!!!!!

so what's your favorite dangerous era video?

danaluvsmj

God the Dangerous era was like the highlight of my life! It's very hard to pick, but if I had to it would be In the closet and Remember the time, and Jam too ,he was soo cute! And the Black or white video made me a fan for life

i know its soo hard to only choose 1! :inlove :inlove I swear I think every video for the Dangerous era is amazing in their each individual ways..!!!!!!

*coughs*

Jam- OHHHH MYYY GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way he thrusts himself when he's on the floor! WHOA BABY! :inlove :inlove lol.

In The Closet- Nuff Said.

Remember the Time- Nuff Said.

Black or White- Not only is it a great and powerful song but the alley scene is amazing as well! :inlove and I think we all know why ;) muuahahahaha!

Gone Too Soon- ah man that's a real sad video, but it really sends out a good message.

urbanpinkpixie

The Dangerous Era is my fav era. This could be hard...

Give Into Me-SOOOO hott in that video and it's a good soon

Will You Be There?-the video that made me become a fan

Jam-I love the end! :greenlaug

In The Closet- Need I say more?

Remember the Time-LOVE his smile in that vid

Black or White-At the end (the part they don't show now) he is soooo hott

Gone Too Soon-It's sad but I LOVE the song!

Who Is It (European Version) I haven't seen the US one-He's soooo hott in a suit!!!! I LOVE it and the song is like one of my faves ever!

I think I covered every vid in the Dangerous Era....I'll be back if I think of anymore.

floacist

Hmmm..I love Remember the Times dancing the most.
BUT
Nothing is sexier than ITC but personally I really really REALLY liked the video for Who Is it!

minnie michael

awwwww..i got to know Michael through Dangerous movie videos. :D i love all of them i still remember how excited i am when the first time i watched the whole videos.. :D i watched again and again never felt tired and boried, xixi thanks Dangerous movie videos.. you make me fell in love with MIchael...xiixix :D :cupid:

Mine will definitely be:

Who Is It
Black Or White Especially the entire alley scene.
Jam I just totally loved the scene where Michael is laying on the floor as he is humping the air.
In The Closet
Remember The Time
Give In To Me

Mine are:

~ Give in to me
~ Remember the time
~ In the closet
~ I like Black or white too 'cept for the Caulkin bit, he seems so rude to his
parents and that aint cool!

Aihnoa

king_of_hearts829 said:
Mine will definitely be:

Jam I just totally loved the scene where Michael is laying on the floor as he is humping the air.
--------------------------------------------------
We are two then! Omgod He looks soo hot when he does that :licklips:

QuietSoul

I can't choose.... tooooooooooo hard!!!

Ok ok, I'll name a couple....

Remember the time -- Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous. Perfect.
Give into me -- WOW! Dayum! Sexy.
Jam -- It makes me smile. I love his hair also.