Where is Everyone?

Teva

Is Anyone Out There?

What on Earth happened to this board? When I first came here in 2009 there were so many members, and in the last 5 months it has dwindled to maybe 4 (Mjfan01, Jen, DirtyDiana, Armcjackson). Where is:
Whisper
HeavenSent
Ben
Christine
OldSchoolFan
Saphster
Shelly
Sunshine
Pauline
Palmyra
Pirate​

Where did everyone go?

Ourfarewellx3

Yeah, it's really a shame. I mostly only read/replied in the fan fiction section but that's slowed down to almost a crawl too.

armcjackson

Ourfarewellx3 said:
Yeah, it's really a shame. I mostly only read/replied in the fan fiction section but that's slowed down to almost a crawl too.

:( yeah.
The fanfiction section is the, in my opinion, the most "active" part of the forums. :(
I'm hoping that soon, everyone'll start coming back, like "after the holidays", kinda thing.

Teva

What happened to Whisper the administrator or Carla? They have been around since the beginning.

Teva, I am more active on Twitter and facebook, very seldom do I visits now to any fan sites--- ALL fan sites I've been a member since, when he was still alive and when he passed--- I MISS YOU ALL!

Betty or Saphster is busy with her pregnancy, I hope she'll let us know when she gives birth so we can send well wishes to her-- anybody knows her contact # or address?

Carla, HeavenSent, missing you too! Can we ALL go and have Twitter account guys and I hope there, we'll still remain solid and I meant NO DIVISIONS! Opinions are accepted, agree to disagree so no fighting at all, afterall, we are all HERE for ONE person--- MICHAEL, right? <3

I have regular communication in Twitter and Facebook with Leah, Dana, Tara, Veronica, Alex, Jen, Z, (who else???) I hope the oldtimers will come back---- the names mentioned and Missy, Marina, and everyone else--- please forgive me for not being here often like before--- I know there are no excuses that cannot be understood and forgiven but I really apologize if I haven't been visiting the site that often anymore.. I still cry for Michael, my heart is still heavy that it's hard to even express now to some of my closest friends coz they've been sending me messages that I HAVE TO LET GO, MOVE ON and just let him REST IN PEACE--- (while I am typing this, my tears are falling while listening to Hold My Hand--- that's how drama my life is right now :'( )

I have been swearing more and more because I am beginning to hate and get easily hurt and irritated that sometimes if I can't hide it, I just show it and people around me started to wonder already and I have never liked how they'd react- I hurt and I hate it! (typos--- sorry!) UGH! I still think of Michael every single second that sometimes I ask myself if I am already crazy or going crazy but I always seek and pray to God to be well because life must go on and so are our burdens, eventhough I have said earlier that my heart is still heavy :( It is still hard and I don't know when will this really end. there are times when you feel alive, okay and well but there are times that you just want to go somewhere dark or in the corner and just cry because you are missing him or any of your loved ones. It is still hard to face that Micahel has been gone for more than a year already--- I can't explain why, I have studied nursing and I can't even intervene myself with what and how am feeling right now towards a person's death-- I just loss my brother early last year thoguh I wasn't close to him, I felt bad he had to die at 38, Mike's death was heavier I have to admit. :(

Anyway, to end up my post, if anyone interested to communicate with me either on Twitter or facebook or both, let me know. <3

I want to say by the way that I have found die hard supporters of Mike in the same city where am living and I'll be seeing one of them this weekend-- THANK YOU, MICHAEL! I just hope everything will turn out well and good friendship will bloom! :)

God bless us all guys and until next time! I am missing y'all!

Juniorlady

I'm seldom active in the 'Conversation' thread but mostly active in the 'Fanfiction'. If anyone wants to follow me on Twitter, my username is Vetlady.

Teva

My Twitter account is TevaMac (I know, I know it is cute I thought I would get my gangsta on). Anyhoo I don't tweet much, but I will get into it - eventually.

xoxo

Teva

@Sunshine

My condolences on your brother, and thanks for taking the time to respond so lengthy to me. Thanks for the updates on how everyone is doing, and I am so happy for Saphster, I will pray her baby is healthy and bouncing.

I too have tried to move on, but just can't something always pulls me back like gravity. I don't think I can move on until I see justice. I have met alot of nice people along the way, a made some very good friends, one of which I maybe seeing in person. I did not start out as a fan, but I sure ended up as one.

I was just sad to see the board grind to a halt because MJEOL is alsolutely vital. When I started to research MJ I would stay away from fansites because I thought they were bias, but I couldn't get the information I need, and one fansite kept popping up in the search engine all the time - MJEOL! I was amazed at the court documents and collection of articles and writings here, I had to join, and as a bonus the members were sane. I just think it needs some sort of rejuvenation, or sometime to bring it back to life. This is a legacy fansite that was around when Michael was around, it's not a new comer and that should stand for something.

armcjackson

Teva said:
Is Anyone Out There?

What on Earth happened to this board? When I first came here in 2009 there were so many members, and in the last 5 months it has dwindled to maybe 4 (Mjfan01, Jen, DirtyDiana, Armcjackson).

Despite the downhill sadness of this topic, I am very honoured that my username was put up there! :hilariousSo... thank you.

Teva

@Craze4MJ

Me too. This site did an EXCELLENT EXCELLENT job with the 2005 trial, one of the best on the net if not the best. Here is a Youtube video of the trial so far from Geraldine Huges and Larry Nimmer. I got it from another fansite. http://allforloveblog.com/?p=5054#comments

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbqpRp-DCMg&feature=player_embedded[/media]