Where is the LOVE??

minnie yu

i am listening to Black eyed peas' where is the love? " right now.. i wanna say its really a beautiful song..GOD i love it..i hate myself for just listening to this beautiful song so late..

and i am hoping Mike would give us new songs like this, i am sure he will..this song is about big love..the world know mike is that one who are really good at writing songs about this world about our big love towards this world..its the high time for mIke right now..

anyway..i have been absent for such a long time..i have missed all of u soso much..and miss our Mike..i miss him so much...a lot of things had been happened to me in this months..happiness and sadness..but there is one thing has never and will never change...i love mIke..soso much..he is really the only one i could totally put my heart my sour out..

where is Mike?? where is the love where is our MIke..

we love you love you Mike..

you have always here saved me..save my world..save my sour..when i was sad..when i had tears in my eyes..that's the time i have Mike in my heart..MIke..i miss u soso much..please be back..be back...!!!!!!:( :8-26-03fruits_apple :cloud9 :wub: :8-26-03respect: :mf_w00t2: :8-26-03fruits_apple

minnie yu;191774 said:
i am listening to Black eyed peas' where is the love? " right now.. i wanna say its really a beautiful song..GOD i love it..i hate myself for just listening to this beautiful song so late..

and i am hoping Mike would give us new songs like this, i am sure he will..this song is about big love..the world know mike is that one who are really good at writing songs about this world about our big love towards this world..its the high time for mIke right now..

anyway..i have been absent for such a long time..i have missed all of u soso much..and miss our Mike..i miss him so much...a lot of things had been happened to me in this months..happiness and sadness..but there is one thing has never and will never change...i love mIke..soso much..he is really the only one i could totally put my heart my sour out..

where is Mike?? where is the love where is our MIke..

we love you love you Mike..

you have always here saved me..save my world..save my sour..when i was sad..when i had tears in my eyes..that's the time i have Mike in my heart..MIke..i miss u soso much..please be back..be back...!!!!!!:( :8-26-03fruits_apple :cloud9 :wub: :8-26-03respect: :mf_w00t2: :8-26-03fruits_apple
I feel the same way too i can't waite to dance again i miss mike and his brothers too all of them togetheir they jam with soul. They were meant to be together sang as a group.

HeavenSent

I know what you mean, Minnie...you are absolutely right. :) I love that Mike can make those type of songs without them sounding contrived or forced!