Where is this pic from?

I didnt know if i should post this here or in MJ convo but... oh well, i was wondering if anyone could tell me where this pic is from...?

ORGINAL_VIDEOHOTS.jpg

i cant remember where i got it cus it was ...last year or somethin and my memory sucks. :pullhairo

is it from Ghosts? if so, what scene?
:idontknow

2Dangerous4MJ

Bare with me. I JUST discovered that Michael wears wigs like, yesterday. So is Michael bald underneath all that mass of black hair? I'm thinking no. lol Cause that thing could be made from him wearing one of those turtle caps.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
Bare with me. I JUST discovered that Michael wears wigs like, yesterday. So is Michael bald underneath all that mass of black hair? I'm thinking no. lol Cause that thing could be made from him wearing one of those turtle caps.
:laugh Michael has hair...sometimes wigs are just easier. Most of the time..it's weave, but wigs..maybe on lazy days. haha :laugh Some people here get offended if you say MJ wore a wig. I better be careful. :crackingu

jack.jpg

mj13.jpg

Not bald, you can see the roots and his side burns! :)

The only way MJ would be bald is if he shaved his head, or somehow got in contact with too much radiation, lol. Look at his dad who is old, he still has hair. Look at James Brown.. :laugh

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
:laugh Michael has hair...sometimes wigs are just easier. Most of the time..it's weave, but wigs..maybe on lazy days. haha :laugh Some people here get offended if you say MJ wore a wig. I better be careful. :crackingu

jack.jpg

mj13.jpg

Not bald, you can see the roots and his side burns! :)

The only way MJ would be bald is if he shaved his head, or somehow got in contact with too much radiation, lol. Look at his dad who is old, he still has hair. Look at James Brown.. :laugh

Michael does not wear a wig! but it will be funny if he did...... :D

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Michael_Jackson's_SexyGal
Michael does not wear a wig! but it will be funny if he did...... :D

Suuuree he doesn't! :)
02-courtdaytwo10.jpg

02-courtdaythree04.jpg

90s-model02.jpg

:D :laugh

I think it's funny how same fans will accept that he's worn weaves plenty of times..but then when someone mentions wig they are in denial. What's the difference? There are girls at my school that wear wigs and they are far from bald. My mom wears a wig..my sister wears wigs when she goes to parties..they both have full heads of hair. :laugh One is not worse than the other.

dangerous

I think it's funny how same fans will accept that he's worn weaves plenty of times..but then when someone mentions wig they are in denial. What's the difference? There are girls at my school that wear wigs and they are far from bald. My mom wears a wig..my sister wears wigs when she goes to parties..they both have full heads of hair. One is not worse than the other.
:laugh, MIKE WEARS A WIG!?!?!!?!?!?!? DOES THIS MEAN HIS BALD!?!?!???!!?!? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
awwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

mike has such fine weave. beyonce needs to visit his hair dresser. :laugh

MJ's weaves are so natural, the curly ones..lol. Like on the Scream video..who would know that was a weave unless you were told? So natural! I didn't know until I found pictures of him on the set with his little short curl. :laugh

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
:laugh, MIKE WEARS A WIG!?!?!!?!?!?!? DOES THIS MEAN HIS BALD!?!?!???!!?!? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!
:censored:

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Well, I guess it's better you say it before someone else does.

dangerous

MJ's weaves are so natural, the curly ones..lol. Like on the Scream video..who would know that was a weave unless you were told? So natural! I didn't know until I found pictures of him on the set with his little short curl. :laugh
awww!! post them! or send them to me!! i want to see his short lil curl!!

Suuuree he doesn't! :)
02-courtdaytwo10.jpg

02-courtdaythree04.jpg

90s-model02.jpg

:D :laugh

I think it's funny how same fans will accept that he's worn weaves plenty of times..but then when someone mentions wig they are in denial. What's the difference? There are girls at my school that wear wigs and they are far from bald. My mom wears a wig..my sister wears wigs when she goes to parties..they both have full heads of hair. :laugh One is not worse than the
other.

lol