Which drugs did Michael\'s family think he was taking?

swan1013

Susan Etok is the same broad who claimed Michael wanted to have children with her, days after his death, yeah she's on the list of bullsh*tters.

[quote name="swan1013"]
Susan Etok is the same broad who claimed Michael wanted to have children with her, days after his death, yeah she's on the list of bullsh*tters.
[/quote]

Yup! Thru in vitro-- YUP! That's what she said because she said that Michael said he liked her family background--- smart, intelligent and come from medical field, most of her family....

MJJLEGACY58

That cocaine story is old! That B.S comes from the 2005 trial, when they allegedly found traces of cocaine on his clothes and some blood on his clothes too! Which I never believed coming from Sneedon! They couldn't even get the fingerprints on the mags right...that whole investigation was a joke and they never went after him for illegal drugs either and one would think Sneedon would try anything to get MJ if he had the chance too!

Anyway, the autopsy report didn't find cocaine in him or at his home! He had healthy organs, the only drugs were found in his body were what Murray gave MJ and lots of prescription medication that had many pills inside them left indicating he was no PILL POPPER to me! I'm sure all this info will help prove that in the trial though!

By the way if the family was so concern about alleged drug addiction and denial what the hell were they doing trying to get him to do a J5 Reunion? He can't do the This Is It tour but he can do that? Why is that? Because they gonna make money too...? I'm mean I don't get the family what kind of hypocrisy is that shit? Joe was trying to get AEG to pay MJ in American dollars instead! He said this on LKL! That don't sound like someone trying to stop the show to me, but rather making sure his son get paid in a better way! And Janet on LKL, said she would be in press conference calls with her brothers and trying to convince MJ to join them on this Reunion tour thing, so there ya go! Now the family wanna be all he was on drugs and in denial and blah blah blah! Yea, only when he don't want to do things as yall see fit in my opinion!

And, someone need to tell that family to get their story straight because one can't say he was on drugs and then the other say he never knew anything of it...I mean come on! :pullhair

shelly

[quote name="Teva"]
Diane Dimond sources told her he was also using cocaine, but she wasn't able to confirm.
[/quote]

It's bullshit, she said that a few days after his death. There was no cocaine at his home or in his body and from what I read a long time ago it take a month to totally disappear from your body.

Cristine87

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]
That cocaine story is old! That B.S comes from the 2005 trial, when they allegedly found traces of cocaine on his clothes and some blood on his clothes too! Which I never believed coming from Sneedon! They couldn't even get the fingerprints on the mags right...that whole investigation was a joke and they never went after him for illegal drugs either and one would think Sneedon would try anything to get MJ if he had the chance too!

Anyway, the autopsy report didn't find cocaine in him or at his home! He had healthy organs, the only drugs were found in his body were what Murray gave MJ and lots of prescription medication that had many pills inside them left indicating he was no PILL POPPER to me! I'm sure all this info will help prove that in the trial though!

By the way if the family was so concern about alleged drug addiction and denial what the hell were they doing trying to get him to do a J5 Reunion? He can't do the This Is It tour but he can do that? Why is that? Because they gonna make money too...? I'm mean I don't get the family what kind of hypocrisy is that shit? Joe was trying to get AEG to pay MJ in American dollars instead! He said this on LKL! That don't sound like someone trying to stop the show to me, but rather making sure his son get paid in a better way! And Janet on LKL, said she would be in press conference calls with her brothers and trying to convince MJ to join them on this Reunion tour thing, so there ya go! Now the family wanna be all he was on drugs and in denial and blah blah blah! Yea, only when he don't want to do things as yall see fit in my opinion!

And, someone need to tell that family to get their story straight because one can't say he was on drugs and then the other say he never knew anything of it...I mean come on! :pullhair
[/quote]

I just wish these people would stop discussing his death to the press. Just stop! Stop giving these blood sucking leeches what they want, please! Makes me wonder about what Michael's children are hearing about their father at that house!