Which is better?

MjsBabyMomma

What do you guys think? Is Michael's old music(Thriller, Off The Wall, Bad, etc.) better or is his newer music(Invincible, History/past/present, botdf,etc.) better? Personally, I think BOTH is very very good and he will ALWAYS be an amazing entertainer but if I had to pick, I think the ol' skool music would do for me. I just can't get over those amazing hits he had back then. His new songs are still really good but the old school was probably better.(in my opinion:))

Ol' School or New School...either one MICHAEL ROCKS FOREVER!

Tiger Lilly

Lol both, definately! :D His old stuff was amazing and the new stuff is always just as good. Michael's brilliant at reinventing himself and bringing new, original stuff, however the old skool is still very memorable. :D

mjj_girl05

I voted both but if I had to pick (like someone putting a gun to my head and saying, "pick only one damn it!" lol) then I would say ol' skool. But I just love both! If it's Michael, then I love it!

abbymjgirl

I chose BOTH! DUH! I just love all his music. All of his songs tell a different story. I LOVE all of his stories! They are truly inspirational and move me in the biggest way!

Both, cannot choose!:D

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by mjj_girl05
I voted both but if I had to pick (like someone putting a gun to my head and saying, "pick only one damn it!" lol) then I would say ol' skool. But I just love both! If it's Michael, then I love it!
EXACTLY!!!!! LOL I like both if I was forced to pick, then i'd pick ol' skool. :lol:

abbymjgirl

I'm still going with both.

If someone said, "Choose, damn it! Or I'll blow ur freakin head off!" I just couldn't. I'd have to be in that position first! :lol:

2Dangerous4MJ

Honestly, it depends on my mood. Lately, I've been grabbing for the last disc off of the boxset, Invincible, and the second disc of HIStory. Sometimes, I just need that 'fresher' stuff kick and feel as if I'm living in the past too much. But at other times, I love listening to the classics and feeling as if I'm listening to them for the first time.