Which person/ is the meanest?

MJPowerOfLove

you didn't forgot someone, Cindy?
icon_rolleyes.gif

mjj_jdj

Lyrics:
Without Em. By Dionte'
Guess whos back, Him again Guess whos back , Not again.. go away go away go away go away go away go away go awayyy......U look like monstaaaa... cause no body wants to hear Marshall no more....Or Shady the lil baby .... If u want M.J. this is what Ill give ya... a Little Beat It, mixed with some Rock Wit Cha, Someee Moonwalkin that slide the party out..and a kick that would even knock ya momma out ..Call The docter cause Em is not corroperating, He's a little bitch boy denying his gayness. You waited this long to put that sh :censored: t, the same sh :censored: t .. Ur career is JUST LOSIN IT... I know that you wanna be the King Of Pop maaan...but Ur talent is too less lower than his maaann... SOOO us M J F's wont let u be the D I CK u usually be...They shut ur @ss down on BET... and it feels so better without you...Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me...cause its so much better without controversyyy...GO WIN KOP & MJ TEAM woooooooooooo! thats my lil rap dont hate appreciate and congragulate :D

Off_the_wall

Defo Tom Sneddon as Gem said
And a close second i'd say Martin Bashit, for the pure fact he took advantage of Michael's trust in him...

HeavenSent

They're ALL evil. There's no way you can measure one against the other, and say oooh yeah, he's the meanest, lol. Luckily, none of us personally know them. They've all got shit against Michael in some capacity or another; it'll take all day to list...

svud huir kula

i honestly can't say because i don't know them well enough...

but i will say that i don't think eminem is mean, just vulgar and hungry for attention.

bluskyy

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
Lyrics:
Without Em. By Dionte'
Guess whos back, Him again Guess whos back , Not again.. go away go away go away go away go away go away go awayyy......U look like monstaaaa... cause no body wants to hear Marshall no more....Or Shady the lil baby .... If u want M.J. this is what Ill give ya... a Little Beat It, mixed with some Rock Wit Cha, Someee Moonwalkin that slide the party out..and a kick that would even knock ya momma out ..Call The docter cause Em is not corroperating, He's a little bitch boy denying his gayness. You waited this long to put that sh :censored: t, the same sh :censored: t .. Ur career is JUST LOSIN IT... I know that you wanna be the King Of Pop maaan...but Ur talent is too less lower than his maaann... SOOO us M J F's wont let u be the D I CK u usually be...They shut ur @ss down on BET... and it feels so better without you...Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me...cause its so much better without controversyyy...GO WIN KOP & MJ TEAM woooooooooooo! thats my lil rap dont hate appreciate and congragulate :D

LOL!! :laugh niceeee........i likes :thumbsup

I definitely think Tom Shithead...................Sorry, I mean Sneddon is definitely the meanest. He hates Michael every bit as much as I hate Tom Snotnose...................Sorry I mean Sneddon again. :tickingti