WHo is the witness that corroborates mother\'s kidnapping story

jukugurl

I heard on Nancy De Grace that there is a backup witness to the mother's allegations of confinement /kidnapping by someone who discreetly recorded all calls and took copious notes during the situation happenings.

Anyone out there hear anything about this rumoured or bantered about.

alfredo

Originally posted by jukugurl
I heard on Nancy De Grace that there is a backup witness to the mother's allegations of confinement /kidnapping by someone who discreetly recorded all calls and took copious notes during the situation happenings.

Anyone out there hear anything about this rumoured or bantered about.

Celebrity Justice had some infomation a while back on this guy. Supossedly he is a friend of Scaffel's who supossedly took notes of meetings that happened between MJ and others on the family. I think it will fall on its face like all the other prosecution info because its unbelievable. Also some of the people that were there Tyson, Amen, etc have lawyers who have been on t.v. proclaiming how ridiculous these charges are and I'm positive that Mez is already all over this.

Nacy can spin it as much as she wants. There is no way to bring this jury back. If he had all that much he wouldn't have but that other fool on (The on who worked at NL for 5 weeks and couldn't identify the kidnappers).

Also, I doesn't matter what the "plan" was. If she was not kidnapped she wasn't kidnapped. :sneddoncrybaby

alfredo

Also, from what I can remember, the person's tape recordings were of the co-conspitors a.k.a. "Killers"

I don't think the guy was ever at NL nor has he ever met MJ. If he was that explosive of a witness, TS ( :sneddoncrybaby ) would have used him instead of the mother.

Remember, she never saw molestation. So, he had no reason to call her and risk the case for confirmation of the conspiracy charge.

TS. thought the tapes today and yesterday would help him as well. They didn't. Also, I think he's out of steam because he told the judge/patsy that he would be finished by the end of next week.

my thoughts...

jukugurl

I found out his name is Rudy Provencio and they say he taped conversations during all this with everyone who was around.

He also taped phone conversations after the fact with all key players in the kidnapping thing and was sending tapes to Sneddon.

it is reported he was around neverland when all this was going on.

:writing:

alfredo

Originally posted by jukugurl
I found out his name is Rudy Provencio and they say he taped conversations during all this with everyone who was around.

He also taped phone conversations after the fact with all key players in the kidnapping thing and was sending tapes to Sneddon.

it is reported he was around neverland when all this was going on.

:writing:

I didn't know he had been at NL. I thought I remember them saying he only heard mj on a conference call. I don't think for a minute MJ said anything incriminating. At most he probably said what he said to Geraldo:"...I didn't want them around me".

I think if the prosecutor had something, Amen and Tyson would have flipped. Now, Schaffel has flipped (I think) but I think he told CJ that he had done nothing so who knows. He claims he has bombshells but said "some" of them "could" be damaging to MJ. Of course, he wants a million dollars for the tapes. I'm sure its minor if anything.

In short, who would put this lady on if they didn't have to? Who would hold off on a great witness like that for a parade of loosers from the 1108 and current case? Who would risk loosing the jury? (as I think has already happened) Once they're lost, you almost never get them back.

my thoughts