Who\'s your favorite Disney Princess?

Cristine87

I'm a huge fan of Disney and I'm soooooooooooexcited to go see "The Princess and the Frog". They're introducing a black princess, which I think is really cool and I was reading an article about the history of Disney princesses since there's been many like Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Etc. Who's your favorite?

MJfan01'

My favorite Princess is Jasmine from Aladdin. I also can't wait to see the princess and the frog. I was getting sick of the animated movies with pixar.

Pirate.

I like Pocahontas myself, hehe. People keep forgetting about her :\ (Does Kiara from The Lion King II count?)

I'm SO excited for The Princess and the Frog! FINALLY Disney puts out a real movie! And all the voodoo stuff is right up my alley, haha :D

MJfan01'

Pirate.;228080 said:
I like Pocahontas myself, hehe. People keep forgetting about her :\ (Does Kiara from The Lion King II count?)

I'm SO excited for The Princess and the Frog! FINALLY Disney puts out a real movie! And all the voodoo stuff is right up my alley, haha :D

I wanted to put Pocahontas but I didn't know if she was considered a princess.

MissSophia

When does Princess and the Frog come out? I'm excited, too :happymail:

My fave is probably Cinderella, the original!

MJfan01'

MissSophia;228091 said:
When does Princess and the Frog come out? I'm excited, too :happymail:

My fave is probably Cinderella, the original!

i think it comes out on December 11th.

Cristine87

I love the diversity. Pocahontas was native american, Jasmine was middle-eastern and Mulan was asian. Now they have an african american princess. All they need is a spanish princess and they're set!:)

Also, I love the jazz age and New Orleans!

R e a f u

Cristine87;228096 said:
I love the diversity. Pocahontas was native american, Jasmine was middle-eastern and Mulan was asian. Now they have an african american princess. All they need is a spanish princess and they're set!:)

I know she wasn't an official princess, but what about that chick in Road to El Dorado? Then you'd have the spanish representation :D!

Since I was really, really young I had a book of Alice In the Wonderland, my sister had Cinderella. I had Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, my sister had Sleeping Beauty. I had a barbie with a nice pink gown while my sister had a barbie with aerobic outfit! I like Belle and Ariel (the Little Mermaid, the first part only! ) and not really into Jasmine *sorry!*... It brings back our childhood/ teen memories and I feel great guys! :8-26-03baby::8-26-03baby::8-26-03respect: SSSssshhhhh.... up to now, I still bite my nails and I'll be 32! :8-26-03baby: hehehhehehheh

Cristine87

My favorite will probably always be Belle cause she was beautiful, but she was smart too. She loved to read books and she had a big heart cause she always cared for her father. I also love princesses who aren't necessarily blonde haired and blue-eyed. I remember when I was really little, maybe 5 or 6, I was always self-conscious about the fact that all story book heroines had blonde hair and blue eyes and my features were dark.

Saphster

Cristine87;228096 said:

My city! :p

Hmm...this is tough. But, I'm just gonna have to say Ariel. LOL I freakin love her.

The_Little_Mermaid_poster_Walt_Disney.jpg

I thought I WAS her. I had red hair too and everytime I would go take a bath I'd play in the water all night with my feet inside a bucket pretending they were fins....LOL! That was my favorite Disney movie as a child (until I discovered The Lion King) I can so relate to her. Not being able to be with someone because....you live in two different worlds....and then that special someone happens to be a Prince?! Even tougher. Then, you will do whatever it takes to be able to be with them...

:(

Cristine87

Saphster;228161 said:
I thought I WAS her. I had red hair too and everytime I would go take a bath I'd play in the water all night with my feet inside a bucket pretending they were fins....LOL! That was my favorite Disney movie as a child (until I discovered The Lion King) I can so relate to her. Not being able to be with someone because....you live in two different worlds....and then that special someone happens to be a Prince?! Even tougher. Then, you will do whatever it takes to be able to be with them...

I loved The Little Mermaid. The music was the sh*t!

Saphster

R e a f u;228086 said:
Always been a fan of Beauty and the Beast so Belle it is for me :D!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5i-JtII7ng[/video]

I also love this movie and this storyline too!

Cristine87

MJfan01';228199 said:
I'm about to bust of my Disney's greatest hit cd....

Seriously, Disney had some amazing songs. I love "Be Our Guest" off of Beauty and the Beast. The beast reminded me of Michael in a way, cause people always misjudged Beast and demonized him and he was always alone in that big ass castle, and then the lynch mob tries to go after him over some bullsh*t. So many parallels to Michael!

R e a f u

Cristine87;228208 said:
Seriously, Disney had some amazing songs. I love "Be Our Guest" off of Beauty and the Beast. The beast reminded me of Michael in a way, cause people always misjudged Beast and demonized him and he was always alone in that big ass castle, and then the lynch mob tries to go after him over some bullsh*t. So many parallels to Michael!

Now that you mention it, I can see it too. If I remember right, apparently he was a really big fan of Aladin and saw the movie multiple times in theaters.