Who\'s Your Favorite Famous Michael Fan?

mjj_jdj

MY favorite famous Michael fan is Beyonce Knowles.... she is so beautiful and loves michael...Her talent is unearthly and omg she is just amazing. She will be a legend because one of her inspirations is the greatest Legend of all and thats Michael :banana-mu

privacy

Elizabeth Taylor and Chris Tucker are my faves.. especially Liz.. she's so strong when talking about Michael and so vehement in what she says.. love it and love her.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
MY favorite famous Michael fan is Beyonce Knowles.... she is so beautiful and loves michael...Her talent is unearthly and omg she is just amazing. She will be a legend because one of her inspirations is the greatest Legend of all and thats Michael :banana-mu

You and I have something in coming. I love Beyonce. I remember I got goosebumps when Beyonce got to hug Michael when she presented him the RMA humanitartian award at last year Radio Music Awards.

I also love Chris Tucker, of course Steve Harvey and Miss Elliott are huge MJ supporters, Usher and Alicia Keys

floacist

Missy Elliott for SURE!When she talks about him you would swear it was a member of MJEOL or something..lol. Missy never heisitates to support him and just give props to Michael and on almost all of her albums there is a Michael mention in her songs :)

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
Beyonce is my favorite too :banana-mu :D

DarkChild

lol I love how beyonce talks about him...she's like...me :laugh cept maybe some cleaner. And usher, chris T, Missy...and of course Liz and Diana Ross lol...lap dance lady.

dangerous

Beyonce has distanced herself since the allegations hasnt she? She didnt have any comment when they asked her how she felt. I also read she distanced herself for JJ after the superbowl. Then again the JJ stuff could be tabloid bullshit, but i actually heard the MJ one. I love Beyonce, i think she is gorgeous, but sometimes she seems a lil :/

my favorite supporter is..hmmmm..... Brett Ratner. He's bomb.

mjj_jdj

Yes the janet thing was a lie, beyonce has consistently shown support to janet in every interview whenever someone asks her about it. "I love janet, Ppl are taking it too far" she has stated that so many times............. now distancing herself from mj after the allegations, I have no idea what ur talking about, just in Destiny's Child interview on MSNBC last week, she talked about how growing up in destinys child, they watched j5, and how j5, and michael was an influence to her, and lets not forget she was in Number Ones Tribute to michael, and lets not forget that she was the one who presented michael with his achievement award on the Radio Music Awards, and lets not forget that she did sing on michael charity song What More Can I Give, and lets not forget that she did Tribute her performance with Destiny's Child Bootylicious on the 30th Anniversary Special, AND on her Dangerously In Love Tour, she sung a Michael Medley.......so why she is fishy to u... i dont know why

senecajackson

Beyonce, Britney Spears, Elizabeth Taylor and Usher. There are so many cause so many famous people love him!

But my #1 fav is Chris Tucker...without a doubt! He does an incredable immatation of his voice and he cracks me up every time he breaks out with the MJ moves! And he always gives MJ a shout out in his movies!!

A

Anonymous

That must be Missy Elliot! And of course Elizabeth Taylor, Chris T, Diana Ross and these people. Usher is a very dedicated fan aswell. And I HAVE to mention like all swedish participants at our Idol 2004. They are famous in Sweden so I have to count them in. Everyone said so wonderful words about him. And some danced like him and all (like Darin in my siggy <3)

Alsooo, Britney is a dedicated fan, props to her, and Beyoncé.. But the most dedicated fan have you all forgot! LOL

JANET! of course, his own sister. Who is a bigger fan than her? :)