Whoever\'s good at making graphics/editing photos!, HELP ME!!

Ok everyone, I will love you forever if you help me with a lil project.

You see this photo here and how the fingers, head, and elbow are cropped off?
inthecloset111.jpg

And do you see how in this photo, the fingers, head, and elbow aren't cropped off as much?
inthecloset2.jpg

I need someone to PLEASE help me by using the 2nd photo as a guideline to edit the first photo. Enlarge the second photo, crop out the hands and elbows and head, adjust the colours so that it matches the first photo, and then paste it there. Get it?
And try to blend it and make it realistic as possible.
I have been desperately wanting to get this done for soooooo long but ugh I suck at making graphics.

Thank you soooooooo much whoever does my favor. :D

SexyMJLover

hiya! :D

well, i read what u posted so many times and i'm afraid i still don't really know what it is exactly that u wanted, sorry! :splitting :laugh
i got the bit about enlarging the 2nd pic and making it look like the other one, only i don't know what u meant by blending it over the other? :idontknow

this is what i've come up with so far with the 2nd pic, only it didn't enlarge very well i'm afraid! :thumbsdow

lisa3a.JPG

hope u can come back and explain again what it is u wanted doing ok! :laugh

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
hiya! :D

well, i read what u posted so many times and i'm afraid i still don't really know what it is exactly that u wanted, sorry! :splitting :laugh
i got the bit about enlarging the 2nd pic and making it look like the other one, only i don't know what u meant by blending it over the other? :idontknow

this is what i've come up with so far with the 2nd pic, only it didn't enlarge very well i'm afraid! :thumbsdow

lisa3a.JPG

hope u can come back and explain again what it is u wanted doing ok! :laugh

hey sorry I wasn't too clear on that.
What I meant was, do you notice how in the second black and white photo, you can see his hands, elbow, and head more than the brownish-white photo?
I want the first brownish-white photo to show more of his elbow, hands and head like the first one. So I was wondering if it is possible that you enlarge the 2nd black or white photo and crop out the his hands and his elbow and paste it onto the first photo to make it a full pic? And afterwards, blend the pieces together so that it looks like one photo?

I'll do a little sample here. lol i know it looks really bad here :laugh
edit.jpg

Except I want it to look more realistic and the same brownish color like the first one.
Sorry I hope I didn't waste all your time!
And I hope this helps- I'm having a bit of a hard time explaining it myself :2thinking

Kelly281

Hey if all your wanting is the same pic but with more elbow, hand etc then would you not be better just enlarging the black & white pic then colourising it? You'd end up with exctly the same results, it'd just be a heck of a lot easier lol. If that's what you're wanting then I'll be happy to try and do it for you.....

Originally posted by Kelly281
Hey if all your wanting is the same pic but with more elbow, hand etc then would you not be better just enlarging the black & white pic then colourising it? You'd end up with exctly the same results, it'd just be a heck of a lot easier lol. If that's what you're wanting then I'll be happy to try and do it for you.....

But the brown photo is in much better quality right? and I need the best quality possible cuz I'm gonna be printing it out. :dancing2:
Sorry if I sound really picky :cryptic

SexyMJLover

hey, that big pic u posted Sorin looks ok tho! :thumbsup u shoulda seen the one i tried enlarging, it was even more blurry than that! :splitting :laugh

anyway, if it's still not the right size, how about this one...

sorinspic1a.JPG

between us we'll get it right in the end! :laugh

Originally posted by 1984
it turns out too pixely if i make it bigger. and i have no idea how to fix it.

itc-3.jpg

:thumbsdow

oooooooh I love this!!
thank you sooo much for your help 1984 and SexyMJLover! :thumbs_up
I'll see what I can do about the pixels.
But anyways it's purrrrfect for now!
Thanx again!!!! :licklips: