why did .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did u guys remove the eminem thread ? i did it because they were making fun of michael ! the thing i said about eminem weting his pants were FALSE ! u should see what they were saying about mike !!!!!

DarkChild

Omg...I know you're only 11 but to be on a public forum you have to show some maturity. Just cause those guys are making fun of Michael, what good will it do if we make fun of Eminem? Uh...nothing. It's pathetic, just like they are. Just let them get on with it, they're losers. Don't live by their examples, we're better than that. C'mon now.

DarkChild

How is dissing Eminem fighting back? It's stupid and a waste of time. Don't let them get to you, who are they? Nobodies over the internet, they don't matter.

A

Anonymous

Usually when someone fights back they are fighting so something will change. In this case nothing will, unless by some odd event Eminem is a member of mjeol.

Please. Oh wow, lets make fun of Eminem because he wet the bed. Who gives a crap.

Grow up, PLEASE. And next time I close a thread don't create another one asking why. You've done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.