Why do people fight so much on the KOP board?

Saphster

I went to see what it was like. I noticed a lot of fans from here have been going there. I gotta say I was very disappointed. I went through a couple of threads and there's so much fighting and fussing going on in there. Fans take stabs at each other and don't even bother making up. Some of them take it seriously. The mods are ...not nice at all. One of the mods likes to state her own opinions and sort of bashes other members for their own opinions. It just ain't right.

I never see fans act like that on here. I know KOP board is bigger...but that doesn't necessarily make it better. I like MJEOL. It's peaceful and there's no unresolved tension.

Just a random rant. :D

OneMoreChance

OMG! Saph this is too funny! I just joined the KOP board and noticed that as well. I was talking to Z and Leah in the shoutbox and asked the same question. some of the people there are just mean. I like MJEOL too! We all have so much love for each other!

R e a f u

If it's anything, I've heard when it comes to work, if you have a bunch of women together, the claws come out and all hell breaks loose, I guess this is the internet version!

Saphster

R e a f u;236421 said:
If it's anything, I've heard when it comes to work, if you have a bunch of women together, the claws come out and all hell breaks loose, I guess this is the internet version!

Yeah really! Too much excess estrogen floating around. :lol

Saphster

R e a f u;236425 said:
That could be it, or the fact that they all want the same dude :lol!

Yeah but no need to be so catty! Sometimes it's not always about MJ. But it seems like...personal issues. Some users don't like other users...and don't even try to hide it either.

R e a f u

Saphster;236426 said:
Yeah but no need to be so catty! Sometimes it's not always about MJ. But it seems like...personal issues. Some users don't like other users...and don't even try to hide it either.

I guess it's the whole idea of the internet being SRS BUSINESS 24/7 going to people's heads.