Why does Michael care about children so much?

mjlover123

I think that its beautiful for Michael to have a caring loving spirit. But why does children suffering and pain affect Michael so much? Maybe because he had a rough childhood that he just want other children to have a healthy childhood. What u think?:wub:

561MJ18man

mjlover123;191589 said:
I think that its beautiful for Michael to have a caring loving spirit. But why does children suffering and pain affect Michael so much? Maybe because he had a rough childhood that he just want other children to have a healthy childhood. What u think?:wub:
Well you said it because children are suffering, I mean no one wants to see a child in pain no matter what if they do they have serious issues that needs to be dealt with.
But MJ cares for kids..(thats a good organization name) but i mean if u have the money and the resources to help others why not? especially a child.
Because Kids don't ask to be put in a situation, nor do they want to be. But circumstances just happen to put them in a bad place in life. So why not try to give them something better.

MJ has a big heart he always has since he was a child, Personally i don't think that MJ's childhood was bad because if he didn't go through what he went through he wouldn't be who he is today, and yea he did get spanked but 98% of all black families spank their kids.

Cinnamoroll

I think he cares because he truly feels empathy for them. most people care about children on some level...its just that he cares more