Why I find MJEOL so refreshing!

TruthSeeker

I have been on many MJ boards for news and info about what's really going on and too often I am finding things that just set me off. I wanted to just take some time and send some love to the site that just blows all of the nonsense drama out the ballpark!

Everything is straight to the point

No exaggerations nor catering to Tabloid Junk! I can't begin to name how many sites cater to that garbage that will get fans all rowdy and then censor you when you are ready to snap :eek:hnoyoudidnt

Which leads to my next point.

No overzealous censorship

You get to have your say and respect is shared all the way around it's not ok I am going to post this but you can't say that or reply to it because of ABC :bs

Everybody respect for each other

It's not a free for all bash fest with all the unnecessary drama and arguments that usually go down. There is actual maturity.

Well enough of my rant!

Feel free to post your reasons for loving MJEOL!

And much :8-26-03respect: to everybody who put their efforts into making this site one of most reccomended sites for MJ news! ;)

mcilroga

I completely agree with everything you said! I can't put my finger on it, but something about MJEOL is different, y'know? :)

Shannon

That was also the reason why I became a member here and not anywhere else. MJEOL was something special, and it still is. :D All credit goes to whisper for the phenomal job she does. :8-26-03respect:

mcilroga

Shannon said:
That was also the reason why I became a member here and not anywhere else. MJEOL was something special, and it still is. :D All credit goes to whisper for the phenomal job she does. :8-26-03respect:

How did you become a moderator? Just curious. :)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my! What an interesting topic...especially since I have been accused in the recent past of being the opposite of almost everything you posted Truthseeker. Thanks for the great compliments!:D

How did you become a moderator? Just curious.
I'll keep your name on file, mc, so that when I need to add some more mods, you'll be in the list for consideration. :D

Shannon

whisper said:
I'll keep your name on file, mc, so that when I need to add some more mods, you'll be in the list for consideration. :D
You made an excellent choice by picking me, though. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Just kidding. :p

mcilroga

whisper said:

He he, I wasn't hinting at that, believe it or not, I was just curious. :)

Saphster

I love MJEOL because it is a place not just for Michael, but for reading, writing, opinion sharing, and also looking at talented people make cool designs. I love MJEOL. I've been on it for a few years now. I'm a proud member. :8-26-03respect: :cool:

Well, the first thing that attracts me to this site is that I know EVERY member has an exceptional love and admiration for Michael. That's the most important thing for me.:wub:

Second, the members here are nice and there ain't no dissin' here. (except when it comes to people like Diane Demon and the likes.):lol

Third, we have whisper and the wonderful moderators to keep everything balanced and in their proper places.B)

Fourth, I enjoy the fanfics here. They are very-well written and with great quality. They entertain me very much.:wub:

Last but not the least, rumors and tabloid junks are NOT allowed here. Now that is very important.:8-26-03respect: