why is the media so mean to Michael Jackson?

Phil

I just don't understand why they are after his blood so badly. It saddens me that even some of our most trusted media outlets are joining in the prejudice against MJJ. What has he done to deserve this treatment? When will it end? :idontknow

Off_the_wall

Exactly, hes different and society seems to find it very hard 2 accept people who are different... plus by being mean, it sells!

Tiger Lilly

What they said. ^^^ He's an easy target.

But don't be thinking the worst. Alot of the media are suddenly switching sides and are backing Michael.

DarkChild

Yeh...what's up with that :laugh I feel so lost!!

But yeh, people always afraid of what's different. They don't wanna give him all the credit he deserves cause...he deserves a lot, and they lazy :laugh

Tiger Lilly

Pigs are def flying when Diane Dimond says Michael's looking "handsome" and Sneddumb will "have trouble proving" this "case". :lol:

Phil

I saw an article in a local paper about Ray Chandler. That lying sod! And the editer never questioned him about it or anything. It made me so mad!

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by MJsMuse
Diane said Michael is looking handsome? are you serious or was that a joke?
No she seriously said it lol!

Maybe Diane stopped taking her stupid pills.
Or she's voicing her true feelings - she wants to get her freak on with MJ. :cryptic

MJsMuse

EWW, at Diane wanting to get it on with MJ. Just the thought of her with a wide on is enough to make you sick! When and where did she say that she thinks Michael is looking handsome? Was it today and was she being serious?

Tiger Lilly

She was being serious, she said it yesterday. Like I said earlir, she also said Sneddumb will have troubles.

Newsflash!!! Diane Dimond just said that Michael was in a beautiful black suit and that he looks really good and confident.

MJsMuse

OK did I wake up in the Twilight Zone today or what. I've never heard that woman say a nice word in my life. I'm just going to nip outside and look for ice, cos hell must be freezing over.

DarkChild

omfg. I guess we shouldn't complain, the more people on his side the merrier...but with someone like her...the skeezer...eugh.

privacy

Newsflash!!! Diane Dimond just said that Michael was in a beautiful black suit and that he looks really good and confident.

Nuh-uh she better not *beats bitch face away from Michael*

He doesn't need ish like that *shudders*

She better keep on hating him. I'm not gonna turn round and start liking her... ick.