why we don\'t talk more about Michael as a father?

mjmsc

why we don't talk more about Michael as a father?i would like that especially that now he is 80%of the time a daddy,15%a singer and 5%a human(member of the family,friend or boyfriend)-somthing like that i think.
i was thinking how he felt this year when his children waved at him every morning when he went to court
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif
i think he was so scare to not lose them.
i'm sure it was terrible in the last day t to kiss them good bye ,knowing that maybe he will not come back.
that's way he loves life and being a father even more
biggrin.gif

how do you think he kept the trial a secret from his children?do you think they suspected something?
this is an invitation for you to talk about the biggest part of Michael life-being a father to this wonderfull and well behaved kids
thumbsup.gif

senecajackson

hmmmm.... i dont think there's much to talk about in this subject, cause honestly i think thats a part of Michael's life that he would like to keep for his own. We all know Mike is an excellent father, unlike what the public tries to make it out to be but we know!!

To answer ur question, i cant imagine what those day were like for Mike during that trial to wake up have to kiss his kids bye every morning, wondering if he would see em again.
And im pretty sure he didnt put them through that stress of telling them exactly what was going on

A

Anonymous

What is there to say? We don't see Michael in action as a father as much as we see him being the celebrity he is.

We know he's a loving father, but what more is there to say? Michael keeps that part of his live very downlow.

HeavenSent

what is there to say?

How about Michael being a daddy has got to be the sexiest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the mere thought of his kids calling him dad or daddy makes me super excited, hahahahaa.

abbymjgirl

QUOTE(HeavenSent @ Jan 18 2006, 03:02 PM) [post=146235]Quoted post[/post]
what is there to say?

How about Michael being a daddy has got to be the sexiest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the mere thought of his kids calling him dad or daddy makes me super excited, hahahahaa.
[/b][/quote]

I second that!

wub.gif

minnie michael

oh yes i love the truth about MIke is a daddy of three babes..its very funny about in this year a lot of celebrities became have their own babe, that make me thinking about MIke more..he is the best daddy in the world..i can imagine how he tries to bring them up and feed them and play with them and change their disper when they were little..how much love and caring he has given his babes..some people said being a parent is the most difficult job in the world..MIke is soooo great..look at how sweet and well-behaved his babes are...
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif
show my deepest respect to Mike as a father..you are greatest..
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif

mjmsc

QUOTE(minnie michael @ Jan 19 2006, 04:12 AM) [post=146259]Quoted post[/post]
oh yes i love the truth about MIke is a daddy of three babes..its very funny about in this year a lot of celebrities became have their own babe, that make me thinking about MIke more..he is the best daddy in the world..i can imagine how he tries to bring them up and feed them and play with them and change their disper when they were little..how much love and caring he has given his babes..some people said being a parent is the most difficult job in the world..MIke is soooo great..look at how sweet and well-behaved his babes are...
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif
show my deepest respect to Mike as a father..you are greatest..
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif

[/b][/quote]
i totally agree with you.and i love when he talks in interviews about them
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif
i think he said a lot about his kids that he loves more than life so we should pay attention and talk about this too
biggrin.gif
it's beautifull to see a father that does such a great job alone
thumbsup.gif
do you know how hard must be to be a single father?

MJJ_Lover

It seems that he's such a wonderful father!
biggrin.gif

And, hehe, I agree with how sexy it is... and to think of him interacting with his kids... so cute.

Annique

QUOTE(MJJ_Lover @ Jan 19 2006, 10:43 AM) [post=146271]Quoted post[/post]
It seems that he's such a wonderful father!
biggrin.gif

And, hehe, I agree with how sexy it is... and to think of him interacting with his kids... so cute.
[/b][/quote]
It's so adorable ^^ I love the part in the PHM he dedicates to his kids
wub.gif