Will You Be There--- After the first allegation??

Remember when Mike performed at MTV (am not sure what year that was), he performed with Slash on Black or White and then Will You Be There with the orchestra, and then he danced with the dancers and then he recited part of the song---- when was that performance? After the first allegation?? The video am referring to below:

[youtube][/youtube]

2bad4ever2009

I'm not sure...this is the first time I've seen this to be honest...I was in headstart if it was 91. But seeing it now, gave me shivers and at the end when he's recited it made me cry. I wanted to hold him so badly. Just to give him a hug and say everything will be okay. Man.

Need I mention that he looks really, really, really good in the video.  :-[ I was always partial to his long curly hair.

I'd like to favorite this video, cause I love it, I love him.

Michael was more ahead of what's going to happen.... Did he see his future????? :(

The recitable part of the song, I thought he wrote it after the first allegation... :( Oh, Michael...

samba

When I heard the recitable part at the memorial it made me cry like crazy. And I was thinking "are people at the memorial listening? all those 'friends' who now claim they love him, where were they when he was going through trials and tribulations?"

[quote name="samba"]
When I heard the recitable part at the memorial it made me cry like crazy. And I was thinking "are people at the memorial are listening? all those 'friends' who now claim they love him, where were they when his was going through trials and tribulations?"
[/quote]

Awww... I know samba, I know.... :( But the song was written probably in 90 or 91 (while he was on the Giving Tree) since this song came out in the very early 90s, eh? So, this was before the first allegation.. But, yeah, you are right, samba, where were they??? :(

samba

[quote name="sunshine.larrazabal"]
Awww... I know samba, I know.... :( But the song was written probably in 90 or 91 (while he was on the Giving Tree) since this song came out in the very early 90s, eh? So, this was before the first allegation.. But, yeah, you are right, samba, where were they??? :(
[/quote]

yes, I know it came out before allegation but it sounds awfully true now,  :( no wonder he didn't perform it after Dangerous tour

Teva

[quote name="samba"]
yes, I know it came out before allegation but it sounds awfully true now,  :( no wonder he didn't perform it after Dangerous tour
[/quote]

I don't blame him.  If I were him I don't think I would be very comfortable singing the first line.
"Hold Me like The River Jordan and I Will Then Say To Thee You Are My Friend."
Awkward.....