WORLD TOUR???GOOD PUBLICITY for MJ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noithasnot

Dont let the medias view of MJ get you down!

We all know that this case has created a massive amount of publicity - and it seems to be bad publicity right now - BUT - if you have examined the trial so far and actually read up on it, it is clear that MJ is innocent.
THEREFORE - in the end, all of this publicity is GOOD publicity surely.

when proved innocent, hopefully MJ will make somekind of statement, and hopefully it will actually be aired everywhere. then he could tell the world what really happened and he would gain a lot of respect.

i really hope that the media dont forget about covering the case once he is found innocent. i hope they actually print in big letters 'MJ INNOCENT' or some similar pun/headline.

Oh yeah, has anyone heard about this supposed WORLD TOUR that will happen after the case. There ARE rumours.
Theres another rumour that he will play the WORLD CUP in Germany 2006.

This would be ULTIMATE.

hot4uMichael

'cause I personallty don't think Michael will make a worldtour ... because after the trial there are not any world tour thoughs for Michael... trust me1

HeavenSent

noithasnot, first of all, welcome to the boards :)

secondly, i know you're trying to open this up for discussion but there's something you'll find....Anything about what the media thinks of michael's future is worthless. How in the world do THEY know what's good publicity for him, and what isn't? Michael is fighting for his freedom, and the last thing he needs is for people to weigh in whether he should or shouldn't tour. They're full of shit quite frankly and they need to focus on his trial and not what comes behind it.

with that said, I gotta close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.