would you let your child sleep at Neverland?

MjsBabyMomma

I'm so glad all of this is over but I was just wondering what us fans on here thought about this question. My person opinon?...

Of course I would love to get to know Michael better and whatnot, but I WOULD let my child sleep with Michael at Neverland. I Know he is an innocent man. Therefore, what in the world is there to be afraid of? (I don't think any fans here would be another Janet A.) As for any other adult, I'd have to know them personally very well. Neverland is a magical place filled with love and joy and true childhood. I couldn't imagine a better place to be at. So yes I would let my child sleep at Neverland. Michael gives LOVE and what does he get in return? HATE...

floacist

These "Would You", "What if" and "was justice done" polls and questions need to quit. He is a FREE MAN so why add drama to a situation that has finally been put to peace?let it be.

abbymjgirl

I agree w/ you^.

I would let my children sleep with Michael. Why not? He is no child molestor!! I belive in him. I have to say that I probalby wouldn't let them the FIRST night, but...then again...I would!

I have nothing to fear when it comes to Michael or Neverland! Now, if it was some other person...NO, NO, NO, and NO!! Just Mickey!!

minnie michael

aww first i have no babe.. :lol: and of course if i have cos i would love to live Nl too with my babe and my Mike..xzzizizi in dream.. :bleh:

but personally i donot like question like this..please Michael is innocent please donot mention this and let us forget this pain and i wanna MIchael have enough time to heal his wound..and i donot wanna him think about this pain too much.. he deserve peaceful life..please.. :rollingba

MjsBabyMomma

Floacist...
Yeah, I knew people would say this but it was just something I was always curiosu about with fans. I don't mean to add anymore drama or anything. Trust me, I'm not for that.

abbymjgirl

Yeah, floacist is right! Michael has gone thro tuff things and I wouldn't want him to be the cause of that! You no, the whole media and sh!t? But, if the wrld was diff......heck yeah!!

MjsBabyMomma

Yeah like I said, I don't wanna add on to "pain" or anything. Just a question I was curious in knowing. But that's right- we should let the man be, he's already been proven innocent on all 10 of these false counts from he**!

Drizzl

People still think he might be a molester because of sleeping with children. One of the jurors thought he might be guilty until he looked at the evidence, or lack thereof. As long as there is no evidence to support the crime there is no crime

Tamiele

I have children and would I let them stay at Neverland?? Well yes I would but unlike Janut my first reaction is to remain there with them at all times. They are MY responsibility - not Michael's or his staff. I would be wary for my children's safety only from the standpoint that there are no official babysitters out there so they potentially could get into all kinds of trouble. Kids are kids. Michael appears to be a gentle soul so I would not object to them sleeping in the same bedroom as he but for the most part I would likely not allow it for the reasons I just stated - because I am their mother and am in charge and responsible for them.

Just my 2 cents.

mjlovergurl

im not a mother but i have younger sisters who are 8 and 4 and people think iam their mother! LOL. if they were mine and if they had the chance to sleep at Neverland i would stay with them just so Michael wouldn't get in anymore trouble and they wouldnt get scared and wake up Micheal. i would be soo embaressed! lol I sorta agree with other parents when they said they would never allow their child to sleep at Neverland. i would rather be in a guest house so i wouldnt put Michael out that and i like my privacy. lol i do trust Michael and i would LOVE to get to know him better.

SexySioux

Although I love and trust michael with all of my heart. I wouldn't let him sleep with my kids (if i had ne). Only because #1 Michael already said he'd never sleep in the same bed with a kid #2 it's jus 2 much controversy, my family would prolly get on my back about it, the press and media would jump on michael about it.
But if we lived in a world that was perfect (thinks back to the Walgreens commercial lol) and no one judged any1 or if the media wouldn't harp on celebs so much, i would gladly let my child sleep over.
But, on 1 condition, if i get the bed wit mj and my kids sleeps on the floor. LOL j/k

Well you asked "Would I let them sleep at Neverland" Sure I'll let all my children "sleep" at Neverland. Hell I'll sleep over at Neverland to ya know in the guest unit!
But if you are talking about "sleeping in the same bed as Michael" well....... I would have to disagree as much as I love Michael I just wouldnt want to put him at risk again. I mean this trial hurt him really bad and I dont ever want it to happen again so unless my child is 21 she/he will not be in his room or in his bed alone Ya feelin me yall!?!?! But umm... haha most likely it wont be my children sleeping in his bed it most likely be me :wink sleeping in there! Catch my drift. :magicstic

P dub

well i dont have any children but someday want some and if they got invited to neverland or somehow ended up their i would allow them to stay the night alone or accompany them i would want to go thought just to say ive been to neverland hah. :tooexcite
Then me and Michael could watch movies :popcorn and laugh over stupid jokes :crackingu or tv series.

and just talk also :goodtalki

Dark_Eyez

I would if I was with them. I don't care that he is Michael Jackson, but you just don't leave your kid by themselves with someone you barely know. You all know that I'm not saying he'd do anything, but its just sick how some parents do that.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by '[o_O
']This is a useless thread because that's what got MJ in trouble in the first place.

I agree! These sleepovers are officlally over! Michael does not want to put himself in a dangerous, vulernable situation like this again. You all know that!