Would you take a bullet for MJ?

MjsBabyMomma

I think this is an interesting question. I don't wanna sound over-obsessed or anything but I think that I would. (I'm not wishing for this to happen, trust me,lol) He's done so much to help other lives and other children so in many ways, he's taken bullets for many of the world's children. I think I'd just take one for him right back because I absolutely love him with all my heart and soul...

abbymjgirl

Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean! I love how you described the whole Mickey taking a bullet for many kids around the world. I am agreeing wit cha!!

I would have to say yes!! I love him to death!! I am actually...I personally think that I have taken amny bullets for him since the trial started! I am taking bullets from people at school who say he's guilty!! I love him and would take a bullet for him anyday!!

I actually tooka bullet for him yesterday when my dad said that he was wird and he deserves to go to jail!! I am still pissed at him!!! I still respect the man of course, but...I can be mad at him!

HeavenSent

What do you mean? Taking the figurative bullet? As in defending him?

If so,
I think most of us have in some capacity. I've defended Michael on numerous occasions, and I haven't backed down from those who are in the 'majority'.

Michael has done so much for me through the years. When my father died I looked to him and his music to get me through! He keeps me grounded with stability with him I can do anything. He's inspired me to dance from practincing his dance technique I made the drillteam that I have now been on for 3 years of my life. I dunno what I would do if something were to ever happen to him (God Forbid) He's like " the greener side of the grass" when things are down for me. And for all of that, that he's done for I would definatley take a bullet for him. Do everything I possibly could to defend him anyway I can.

I know it sounds so crazy and so out there but its down right true

QuietSoul

This really is an interesting question.

Michael has been in my life for 13 years, 6 months and 6 days. He's been with me in all my times in need. Throughout my life I've had extreme loneliness and sadness, but no matter what, I've been able to listen to Michael's music. I've been able to think about Michael's life, Michael's ups and downs, Michael's family and his career. Everything that has happened to Michael has happened to me, simply because I've had nothing but him in my life. Michael has been my life and soul since the very beginning.

So yes, I would take a bullet for Michael. In whatever way you are talking about.

Drizzl

Please I don't want to think of such a thing happening. We've already had enough with snipers targeting Michael. I just want to think about his acquittal and getting on with his career.

Azza3100

Not to sound weird, but i think unless i completely despised the person i would take a bullet for anyone, not for the glory but for the guilt i'd feel for the rest of my life if i had the chance to save their life and didnt take it.

QuietSoul

Originally posted by Azza3100
Not to sound weird, but i think unless i completely despised the person i would take a bullet for anyone, not for the glory but for the guilt i'd feel for the rest of my life if i had the chance to save their life and didnt take it.
I'd do and feel the same.

privacy

co-sign

Yes, if it were Michael it would have more feeling attached.. but I couldn't have the guilt of letting someone die on my conscience.

athina_livadi

Of cource I would take a bullet for Michael. I have been his fan for 13 years and if it wasn'tfor him I wouldn't be here now. I would give my life for him, my freedom, my everything in order to save him and see him happy! I have been so lonely throughout the years and he gave me reason to live and he gave me insparation. My life would be vacant without him. In fact I can't imagine my life without him. He is the essence of my life!

I would take a bullet for MJ. He has inspired me to do things, he has helped me through the hard times in my life, and I just love him so much.

senecajackson

Michael has been a huge inspiration throughout my life, and his music has brought joy and inspired me in a lot of ways. He truely is a genuine beautiful person. I believe as fans we have already taken bullets for him...as far as hearing the media trashing him and we going on the air defending him against the haters and so forth...

I don't know him personally but I have this personal conection to him in my own way, and I would take a bullet for anyone I love...so my answer is yes.
I'm sure he would do the same.

HeavenSent

If you all are talking about taking a literal bullet for Michael...I'd have to say no.

I value my life way too much.

I love Michael dearly. I'd never want harm done to him, obviously. I would NEVER wish that upon anyone.

But my love for him is a love from afar. I've always said that I love Michael like my family, but it's in the sense that I'd defend him. I'd pay $ to lend a hand in his honor. I'd travel to go see him.

If I were to have a personal relationship with him, to know his inner thoughts, to see what me and him can offer one another, then that's a different story. But for me to risk myself for a person who I've never met is taking it to the extreme.

I have a special place in my heart for him because he is a beautiful human being--but that is based on words and actions that are accessible to me and you. What has been discovered about him thru interviews, thru his charitible works, thru his music--that is what I love. That is what made me a fan. But I don't know the Michael behind closed doors, and neither does any one else here. The only thing I can hold on to what I see as a fan. If I can call him a 'friend' come talk to me then.

I can honestly say that my lack of intimate knowledge of him makes it hard for me to just up and do "anything".

My opinion.

frozen rose

I totally with Carla. I would defend him, from those evil people out there, that seen to throw all their hate and offencive words against Michael Jackson. Yes, Michael Jackson has, without knowing helped me with my difficulties at school and other things based on that subject, but I don't know him personally, I don't know if he gets drunk easily, I don't know if he has a terrible temper (Remember, Michael has to have something from his father, my looks or temper). But why shoot or do anything of the sort to myself for one man. If I knew him well, considered him apart of my family, like a 'friend of the family', yes, why not, we have got to know eachother more... But I'll love him from afar, I might have the chance to see him... but now, is not the case. So that answer to that particular question is a absolute no. I have my life ahead of me, and I don't want to waste it all for just one man. Michael Jackson to me is now a human being, nothing special, I am a great fan of his, I will support him and believe his innocence from a far, but I am going to go that one step further to killing myself.

But if you mean by just letting all this B.S. go over my head and taking each shot as it comes, probably yes. If that is what you mean of course, like taking in all the lies and rumours and allowing it to just go on by into the other, fine I am able to do that. Remember, even that media and haters have no power over us. Michael Jackson is a spectacular artist, like no other, something unique and indescribable. That is what I admire about him the most, his music, and his personality, he is kind, humourous (without meaning to be), generous, loving... All more I can think of, but I serious can not be bothered. But if you are talking about the first paragraph above, no way... I am not going to commit suicide or kill myself for Michael Jackson the superstar! I'll probably do it, if I have a personal friendship with him...

senecajackson

Originally posted by HeavenSent
If you all are talking about taking a literal bullet for Michael...I'd have to say no.

I value my life way too much.

I love Michael dearly. I'd never want harm done to him, obviously. I would NEVER wish that upon anyone.

But my love for him is a love from afar. I've always said that I love Michael like my family, but it's in the sense that I'd defend him. I'd pay $ to lend a hand in his honor. I'd travel to go see him.

If I were to have a personal relationship with him, to know his inner thoughts, to see what me and him can offer one another, then that's a different story. But for me to risk myself for a person who I've never met is taking it to the extreme.

I have a special place in my heart for him because he is a beautiful human being--but that is based on words and actions that are accessible to me and you. What has been discovered about him thru interviews, thru his charitible works, thru his music--that is what I love. That is what made me a fan. But I don't know the Michael behind closed doors, and neither does any one else here. The only thing I can hold on to what I see as a fan. If I can call him a 'friend' come talk to me then.

I can honestly say that my lack of intimate knowledge of him makes it hard for me to just up and do "anything".

My opinion.

OH great point! I have to say I now agree with u !

Miakoda Moon

No, I don't think I would. I mean I love Michael & his music! & I'm a HUGE fan! But I don't think I'd go that far. Because you have to ask urself, "Would he do the same for me?"

Tiger Lilly

I wouldn't take a physical bullet either. Sure, I'd defend him till the end of time, I've taken lots of people's mess for him and it doesn't bother me at all. I'm glad to do it. But an actual bullet...? No, I don't think I could...

As Carla said, I don't have a one-to-one relationship with Michael. I've never even seen the real guy, only pictures and on TV. I couldn't end my life for someone I've never met. If he was a personal friend of mine then maybe it would be different, but it's not.

I think Carla says it best.

I hope what I've said doesn't make me less of a fan for whatever reason.

ForeverMJLover

I would take a physicall bullet for Micheal.

His songs as helped me get trough many things hadn`t it been for him I would have comitted suicide long ago beacuse of me being teased ins school.

And Offcourse I take to his defense when I can