Wow, Mike was certainly acting weird here, wasn\'t he?

Saphster

LMAO...he was probably nervous? :icrackingup

That's real strange for Michael to get nervous though...

But, I never seen this before. Thanks for sharing! And I loved the "Jesus!" part. Let's us know Michael is definately not different than the rest of us.:lol

ajkinkycuffs

omg, wow he was nervous..he was like shaking when he put his glasses on! lol

But usually, when he speaks and he gets nervous, i know he smiles alot and laffs. I've never seen him this way though.

Saphster

ajkinkycuffs;191784 said:
But usually, when he speaks and he gets nervous, i know he smiles alot and laffs. I've never seen him this way though.

Well, it's nothing new. He always shows that cheesed out smile, and goofy laugh. lol In the Oprah interview, Barbera Walters, and others too. He always gets so freakin nervous, and shy but it suits him.

"Jesus!":lol

Saphster;191786 said:
Well, it's nothing new. He always shows that cheesed out smile, and goofy laugh. lol In the Oprah interview, Barbera Walters, and others too. He always gets so freakin nervous, and shy but it suits him.

"Jesus!":lol
It was around the time he was doing the interveiw with bashers he was up set about the blaket stuff remember when he was on bashers interveiw they show him at the bambi awards

senecajackson

LOL This was soooo cute and hilarious! :rollin I love when he says " u can become an astronaut....or win a Bambi Award, like me":lol And man, what was up with the twitches at the end!:lol

minnie yu

the video is not allowed to watch right now..but i could imagine how MIKE COULD be nervous sometimes..ha..yes that's natural..everybody could be nervous..xiixhaha..:lol :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

minnie yu;191836 said:
the video is not allowed to watch right now..but i could imagine how MIKE COULD be nervous sometimes..ha..yes that's natural..everybody could be nervous..xiixhaha..:lol :8-26-03fruits_apple
Yeah, I got the same message when I tried to view the video too, but then I thought, hmmm......do I really really want to see poor Michael in the state some of the guys have mentioned in here, and decided NO, I don't! :uh_uh:

And you're right, Minnie, lots of people get nervous, it's quite normal! :thumbsup

Mysti!

mcilroga

Mysti and minnie, in case you do want to check it out, simply go here.

It's more funny than embarassing. You'll get a laugh, everyone makes a fool of themselves sometimes. :lol

mysteriousone

mcilroga;191956 said:
Mysti and minnie, in case you do want to check it out, simply go here.

It's more funny than embarassing. You'll get a laugh, everyone makes a fool of themselves sometimes. :lol
Aww...thanks Jesse :wub:

You're right, everybody makes a fool of themselves at sometime or another but on NATIONAL TV? I think NOT! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

EDIT: OMG Boris Becker!!! Am I so glad I clicked onto that link--I never thought I'd see The Tennis Legend Boris Becker and Michael Jackson together in the same place......omg fantasticcc!! Aww...Michael's so cute and funny! Poor guy was nervous that particular night--that stood out a mile! Perhaps because he knew Halle Berry was gonna be there in the audience! Gawd she's gorgeous! :wub:

Thanks for sharing, Jesse! I loved it! :thumbsup

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;191851 said:
Yeah, I got the same message when I tried to view the video too, but then I thought, hmmm......do I really really want to see poor Michael in the state some of the guys have mentioned in here, and decided NO, I don't! :uh_uh:

And you're right, Minnie, lots of people get nervous, it's quite normal! :thumbsup

Mysti!

It's really not like that. It's very cute actually.:p

mysteriousone

Saphster;191963 said:
It's really not like that. It's very cute actually.:p
Yeah, curiosity got the better of me and I watched it! :mf_w00t2: (Read my previous post -- I edited it, LOL)

Michael can make a fool of himself in front of me anyday!! :wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;191962 said:
Poor guy was nervous that particular night--that stood out a mile! Perhaps because he knew Halle Berry was gonna be there in the audience! Gawd she's gorgeous! :wub:

Mysti!

Ohh, isn't she? She's absolutely stunning. :wub: I like her best with short hair though, I don't think she suits long hair as much. I heard she was going to shave off her hair for her next movie, I'm sure she'll be sexy as bold too. :wink

But ohh, poor Michael. :( I wouldn't be surprised if all the stress with Blanket, not to mention that jerk Martin Bashir, had a great influence on him that night. He didn't look himself at all. Aah, I'm so glad al that crap is gone now.

Ohh, and btw, I wish the German television would stop dubbing their shows. It's really annoying, although Ich liebe dich, LOL.