wVwD: Content Management, Baby! (non-MJ)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey people! Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm working on the new Web Design site! EEEEEEE!!

I'm not sure you guys know that I LOVE to work on websites. Well I do. :p

[BGCOLOR=#F5F4F9]
WHAT WE DO

whisperedVibe webDesign & Maintenance specializes in installing, converting, maintaining, and customizing Content Management Systems (CMS) for your website or community.

kemazzstuff2.jpg

CONVERSION | MAINTENANCE | TEMPLATE CONVERSION | DIGITAL ART | CONSULTATION

GET A QUOTE
All of this a little too general for ya? Get a quote now!
:nav3 GET A QUOTE

ADDITIONAL SERVICES
wVwD also handles special services like:

• [*:3r2hpoca]Converting .ppt, .pdf, .odf, .doc, .docx files to Flash
    [*:3r2hpoca]Data entry
    [*:3r2hpoca]Video FLV conversion
    [*:3r2hpoca]SHOUTcast installation on your server
    [*:3r2hpoca]Image gallery, video gallery, etc software installation
    [*:3r2hpoca]Moving site from one server to another (rsync)
    [*:3r2hpoca]Forum software installation

SPREAD THE WORD
Even if you don't need a website, be sure to let your friends, online contacts, family and associates who may be interested know about wVwD!

"NON-PROFIT" FRIENDLY
wVwD is "informal non-profit" friendly, meaning we won't B.S. you into paying a ga-jillion dollars you can't afford to get your non-profit website up and running!

SITE
Check out the expanding website:
:nav3 wVwD
(digital art projects to be added soon)

[/BGCOLOR]

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I now have my certification in Adobe Photoshop CS!! YAY! :mf_w00t2:
(That exam was brutal)

Anyway, also I need you guys to help me out. I want to boost my portfolio by creating websites, logos, or direct mail projects for 3 individuals or 2 small/medium businesses or non-profits FOR FREE. Yep. You read right.

So if you know somebody who may be interested, let me know or direct them to the site:
http://www.kemazz.com

:D

Saphster

whisper;196378 said:
I now have my certification in Adobe Photoshop CS!! YAY! :mf_w00t2:
(That exam was brutal)

Anyway, also I need you guys to help me out. I want to boost my portfolio by creating websites, logos, or direct mail projects for 3 individuals or 2 small/medium businesses or non-profits FOR FREE. Yep. You read right.

So if you know somebody who may be interested, let me know or direct them to the site:
http://www.kemazz.com

:D

I know you must've studied hard for it. I am happy for you. Sounds like you really love doing this.:D

So, you want people to give you their websites? Like you're hosting them for free? Could you explain a bit more? lol:idontknow